Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers (IDW)

Recommended Posts

When I saw Bludgeon's badass armor, I thought, "Oh cool, maybe now he'll live up to fanboy expectations."

 

 

When I saw what happened to Bludgeon, I laughed so hard I snorted. I thought LOL PWNED literally.

  • Replies 980
  • Views 63.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have no idea how let down I was....soooooo wanted to see him take out a few...

you have no idea how let down I was....soooooo wanted to see him take out a few...

same here, Bludgeon was pretty badass in armor in Armada: Worlds Collide and sans armor in War Within: Dark Ages. And don't even get me started on how awesome he was in the Marvel continuity. I was really looking forward to watching him kick the Wreckers around. Hopefully this won't be the last we see of him. Maybe he'll wake up someday. But he did look pretty badass.

I was really looking forward to watching him kick the Wreckers around. Hopefully this won't be the last we see of him. Maybe he'll wake up someday. But he did look pretty badass.

 

 

I'm still crossing my fingers that next issue he might get reanimated somehow, and go sword-to-sword with Springer.

 

How badass would that be...

Springer is directly below Jetfire, and I have no idea who the big purple guy is. Perhaps a mutated Decepticon like Thunderwing? :tfhuh

Big Purple-white guy = Thunderwing, "phase II".

 

How very DragonballZ. :redface

At first, Stormbringer was pretty hard to follow. But as I got the story more, every issue got better. I love issue 3. Bludgeon kicks ass, too bad he doesn't do that literally, which is my only complaint in the book. Why bother making someone look so badass if you're not going to use him in that way?

 

I concur with the brilliant use of Pretender technology. Perfectly makes sense in this universe.

im loving stormbringer every issue. i do agree they should have done something with bludgeon, he looks AWSOME..theres still 1 issue left and escalation series

I just got an email from Chris Ryall, and from what I can gather, the Spotlight miniseries takes place in this new Universe, and will examine the past, as well as the characters of the Transformers. And all of it will take place in space and on other planets.

 

See it as parallel storytelling. Like Amazing Spider-man and Friendly Spider-man. Only, one of the series will follow the story on Earth, while the other miniseries will focus on the past, the histiry and the state-of-affairs of the War between the Transformers.

I think the Spotlight series is a great idea, rather than trying to cram everybody into the ongoing series

Great issue! Wreckers are bunch of badasses, loved how the Decepticons on Nebulos reacted and one kindof felt sorry for them. Whats up with Razorclaws look? I know its cybertronean, he looks like he turns into a drilling machine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.