Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers (IDW)

Recommended Posts

FYI, Stormbringer 3 will be out tomorrow. (comics are a day late this week due to Labor Day) :thumb

 

 

w00f! and not a moment too soon

  • Replies 980
  • Views 63.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stronghold is one badass TF. Wouldn't it be great if we got to see him in robot mode in Stormbringer

Well, you can just about see his fists in starship mode, so maybe. Early prediction: he battles Thunderwing by the end of this.

well, I read #3. My first impression was that it was a step down from the first two issues. But I haven't read them since the 2nd one was released, so I'm gonna read all of them again tonight and see if that improves my opinion.

SPOILERS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Solid, solid issue through and through.

 

Sometimes, that third issue in a four-issue limited series doesn't add much to the story. That was not the case here. Revelations are made, and the story progresses quite nicely.

 

And how kickass was Bludgeon in this one? Didn't see his role as primaryantagonist in this series coming, but its working great having Thunderwing as Bludgeon's weapon. Something tells me though that its Thunderwings time to shine in the coming final issue.

 

Simon is doing a great job with the pacing here. He has also steered clear of being overly mystical, and I really appreciate that. I have to tip my hat to him again for achieving something I never thought possible--namely, giving the Pretender technology practical significance in a very cool way. With Cybertron's caustic enviroment, the Pretender technology finally makes sense. Well done, Simon.

 

Don and Josh's work is, again, of the highest quality we could hope to find in a TF comic book. Who would have thought that the greatest penciller in TF comic books would also be one of our greatest inkers? Don just keeps getting better and better, which is almost scary when you think about how good he already is. When you get those offers from Marvel or DC, Don, remember who loves you most, okay?

 

And ThunderCharger...that umbrella....good stuff

 

Another solid "A" comic. To produce three outstanding issues in a row is hard to come by in any comic series these days, but IDW has done just that.

soooo....you gonna get that apology ready for Simon? lol....

 

 

was soooo happy seeing the Armor on big B....but then the melt down.....would have hoped to see a lil ass kickin...but was good to see Darkwing and Dreadwind back to their proper personalities...

soooo....you gonna get that apology ready for Simon? lol....

 

Yeah, sucks to be wrong.

 

But not this time.

 

This time, I'll be happy to eat my words.

 

Pass the salt please, the words "washed up" don't taste too good. :tflaugh

As I read these, I realise I want every single one of these designs to be made by Hasbro.

 

Even the Centurions

Is it just me or do the Centurions look like something from Battlestar Galactica

Simon is doing a great job with the pacing here. He has also steered clear of being overly mystical, and I really appreciate that. I have to tip my hat to him again for achieving something I never thought possible--namely, giving the Pretender technology practical significance in a very cool way. With Cybertron's caustic enviroment, the Pretender technology finally makes sense. Well done, Simon.

yeah, in our last interview he said he was gonna stay away from the usual mystical-origin elements. For now. And I agree with you on making Pretenders practical. I never understood how Autobots could pass for human when they're much taller than the average human.

Is it just me or do the Centurions look like something from Battlestar Galactica

I think they look like Tankor, what with the red visor, shoulder cannon, and clamps for hands.

Is it just me or do the Centurions look like something from Battlestar Galactica

The moment I first laid eyes on them, my first thought was "CYLON!". So, yeah, they are reminiscent of the artificial beings of BG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.