Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drawoff #2

Recommended Posts

basicly the first was a flop but i was talked into running a 2nd

 

rules are the same as last month and i will just be carrying over the theme. if thier are no entrys to this i wont run a 3rd

 

well you asked for it and we gave you a drawoff hurra

 

after this test run if it gets a good response on the first of each month a chalenge will be set to draw what ever is set. the dead line will be at the end of the 3rd week so plenty of time.

 

as for judging and crits their will be some but fear not this is just for fun and skill level will be held into account so don't think that your out before its even begun as for prizes... none (im cheap :thumb ) but i will ad it to our myspace page for the world to see. as for medium im not fussed go for pencils, crayola, CGI hell why not clay as well i don't mind

 

so its the 15th today so this first one will last till the 27th and then as a group we can pic a sorta winner or rather pic the person who's really pushed their skills...

 

ok onto the first subject since the movie is coming ever closer i think its only right that a peace of movie fan art is your task. it can be a simple pic of prime a character done in movie style or an epic battle its up to you the artist. so... ready.. steady... GO

 

 

 

 

oh yeah just to add post entry's in this topic

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the reason why the first didn't work out so well is becasue movie bots may be too intricate for a lot of people.

I think the reason why the first didn't work out so well is becasue movie bots may be too intricate for a lot of people.

 

I agree. If there were a prize involved I could see someone spending time on an itracate Movie char. You should do like most original character, or most original (funtionable) transfomation or something. I actually had looked forward to the next drawoff were it non movie related.

transformersmoviemeganfox2.jpg

transformersmoviemeganfox.jpg

meganfox.jpg

 

Thanks for the extension here's my entry. I don't think I have time to finish him. Working on some other projects I've put behind, damn dayjob and procrastination. :07redface maybe a some minor tweaks just notice I didn't darken the nose bridge and I made the truck lights too big.

 

 

The middle one is the original composition. I'm sure I got the scale wrong. I haven't seen the movie yet. :07dance

The movie versions are so insanely detailed. :07laugh

I know for a FACT that limiting it to the movie bots kept me from even considering joining in.

OH NO PLEASE DON'T CHALLENGE MY SKILLS BECAUSE I MIGHT FAIL.

 

Oh come on, where's you sense of competition? Take an effort and do it to improve yourself.

  • Author

huzza some one entered and it looks teh cool

OH NO PLEASE DON'T CHALLENGE MY SKILLS BECAUSE I MIGHT FAIL.

 

Oh come on, where's you sense of competition? Take an effort and do it to improve yourself.

It isn't a matter of challenging our skills. The movie designs are incredibally intricate and it takes a very high level of skill to draw them, as well as a great deal of patience and time. I'm a professional, and I don't even know if I could pull it off, especially with other projects to do for clients. A good rendering of such intricately designed characters could take more than a month to complete.

 

There is a difference between challenging people and raising the bar so high that people can't compete or are afraid to do so.

  • Author

all im going to say about the movie designs is look at the robot heroes they don't have a vast amount of detail but its easy to make out whos who so detail isnt the beginning or end of anything

 

and for movie fan art you could make your own movie bot that happens to have less details

i may have to try out some art on this for a laugh i'm not great at art but hell may as well give it a try

 

My go at this guy

 

starscreammovie.jpg

First time for everything i guess on these guys

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.