Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drawoff #2

Recommended Posts

Hurray! Thanks.

 

I may be late, but I'm not so cheesy that I'll vote for myself.

 

Yet.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for the Jazz

  • Author

cool John B has one vote for his jazz pencel drawing putting him im the lead

post-2488-1185826973_thumb.jpg

 

And there we go. I stared on Swindle and then thought Barricade is so much more deserving.

  • Author

nice i like how it seems to have a motion blur effect too it

Photoshop is Gods way of making small 'oopsies' better.

Not to discredit anybodys fine artistic skills (I really have none), but I'm going to have to say Frenzy by the one and only Blitz.

  • Author

thanks but i dont think i should count given my mod powers it might look like its rigged

I can't decide who to vote for. Everyone's style is too different...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.