Unhappy Transformers Fans Threatened Bay's Life

MISP Steve

Maybe he and Bob Skir could have a chat sometime.

How much you want to bet that it's the exact same idiots?

TOTALLY!

We don't have to name names - Not that I know - Just that statement will send "them" into a rage though. :tflaugh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I got the impression that the fans wanted me, literally, to take these cartoons and blow 'em up and it would've been clearly the equivalent of Ghostbusters. It just wouldn't work"

I thought the movie came out before the cartoon?

the G1 cartoon

If you're talking Ghostbusters, then yes. I thought Ghostbusters the movie came out before Ghostbusters the cartoon.

"Idiot" doesn't do justice to someone who would wish death upon another person over a movie.

I doubt that they actually wanted to kill him. Hopefully, they just wanted to scare him. If not then I think the perpetrators aren't real tf fans but mentally unstable individuals who had a passing interest in tf's when they were younger.

Good lord. I hope they're sorry they did that now, seeing Transformers Animated should make those movie haters like the movie a lot more, one would think anyway.

This is sickening.

Hmmm...

Maybe that's WHY they did the Transformers:Animated like they did - to distract the Movie Haters, and to try to show them that the movie designs really aren't THAT bad! :P

thier are some things that really want to make me leave the fandom and this is one of them

and i wonder if you get death threats is that a sign that you've made it in hollywood?

"Idiot" doesn't do justice to someone who would wish death upon another person over a movie.

I doubt that they actually wanted to kill him. Hopefully, they just wanted to scare him. If not then I think the perpetrators aren't real tf fans but mentally unstable individuals who had a passing interest in tf's when they were younger.

I don't see a difference. Threatening another's life is just in an entirely other realm.. I wouldn't want any such people on the same board, either.

"I got the impression that the fans wanted me, literally, to take these cartoons and blow 'em up and it would've been clearly the equivalent of Ghostbusters. It just wouldn't work"

I thought the movie came out before the cartoon?

the G1 cartoon

If you're talking Ghostbusters, then yes. I thought Ghostbusters the movie came out before Ghostbusters the cartoon.

OMG :lol

he's comparing G1 robots onscreen to the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.

Archived