The Movie Sucks!

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

That guys just a douche who can't spell worth a damn. He can't even get Spielberg's name right. He spelled it "Steavin Spealburg". His spelling is terrible on top of everything else.

Here's an example, and I'll colorize the misspelled words/names:

Oh well see I'm willing to admit I could be rong because I've seen Optomis Prime, and Bumble Beee in there robot modes in toy form, and they look prity cool. How ever you are rong about Optimus Prime. This movie was to my minde anyway a harken back to the G1 originil searies, in wich he was a flat nosed cab.

But spelling aside, if he can't get beyond the fact that this movie is most definitely NOT Gen1, then he's got some serious issues to work through and had better not go and see the movie since he's going to hate it so much.

Lord knows, since Bonecrusher and Brawl are members of two distinct sub-groups and the rest of their teams aren't there, along with the fact that not only does Frenzy not turn into a tape, but he also becomes part of Barricade, who is most definitely not Soundwave, and said character turns into a police car and not a stereo. Maybe we should all just go to our DVD players and watch our copies of TF:TM from 1986.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

He probably will.

I know my spellings pretty atrocious but even I can spell Wrong/Optimus/pretty/original/Series

Bizzmof take a shower, you've earned it. :tflaugh

If you cant spell Optimus then what right do you have to criticize Michael Bay? At least he spelt the robots' names right.

What a nerd! I might send him a message telling him that episodes 1-3 are better than the original trilogy.

The guy in the video this one responds to, is an even bigger Me Grimlock no bozo, me king!.

Why isn't this in INH? It's sad cause he might not be joking. That first comment here is hilarious.

I think it's safe to say that that geek is still a virgin.

Why do people always resort to the "never been laid..." comment when they want to cut someone down? :tflaugh

Isn't that a self-admission that you probably don't get laid much either if you are measuring others by it?

I think it's safe to say that that geek is still a virgin.

Why do people always resort to the "never been laid..." comment when they want to cut someone down? :tflaugh

Isn't that a self-admission that you probably don't get laid much either if you are measuring others by it?

My willy is to big to get laid... yes that'll do eet

Archived