Prime Cabinet

Ender

You love Prime so much and yet you have Alt. Prime in stead of BTK Convoy. Shame on you!

On a sidenote, you have an awesome Prime collection, Prime Collector.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw that cookie jar once for $30 in '01 and passed on it. Been kicking myself ever since.

Who's Eric? I'd love to even see the DQ Prime. Once I have the scent the hunt can begin. I saw a Prime shampoo bottle a little while back. Been hunting ever since. I love the wierd stuff. My OP Electric toothbrush and Straw Holder are some of my favorites. The SDs are a big fave too.

ErikB, he runs transformersontheshelf.com i'm pretty sure it was him that had found it.

I saw that cookie jar once for $30 in '01 and passed on it. Been kicking myself ever since.

Who's Eric? I'd love to even see the DQ Prime. Once I have the scent the hunt can begin. I saw a Prime shampoo bottle a little while back. Been hunting ever since. I love the wierd stuff. My OP Electric toothbrush and Straw Holder are some of my favorites. The SDs are a big fave too.

I did the same thing back in the 90s... :tfsad

Tramp: http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default...roduct_id=19680

It's the Prime from this set.

As it turns out I have the DQ Prime! I just didn't know where it came from.

It's between the WW Titanium and the LOC Cybertron Prime, behind the Beastchanger LioConvoy.

sweet Convoy collection!!!!

Thank you.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. It's nice to share this with sombody.

Nice collection and an even nicer display setup! :thumb :thumb

I have a Toy, Movie, and Video Game Collection, but they have allways been in orbit around these.

Thanks!

Archived