Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Genders in Transformers

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Do Transformers reproduce sexually?

    • Yes
      27%
      10
    • No
      72%
      27

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

New poll!

 

A) Move to INH

 

B) Lock

i vote A :thumb

  • Replies 176
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent read this thread at all but I would guess that if 2 TFs (Post BWs) if they wanted to, they could do somesort of Spark meld where a portion of their spark is joined with the others. Given that the bots have mimiced organic life by incorporating nano tech in their bodies for healing and what not and the energon in their bodies can produce more nano drones, I'd assume that one of the spark meld participants could produce a body vessel for the new life. Maybe even both participants could form the vessel together in their "Mating ritual" This seems like some same sex bots could do it or maybe theirs some type of programing that hinders same sex bots from producing a new bot.

 

I could also see asexual preproduction as well. take a chunk of their own spark and making a copy. I would think, depending on the bots size, it would be more dangerous to produce alone.

 

After production the producing bots would reenergize and gradually fuel their spark to full health. Or maybe the spark is slowly damaged by each reproduction and will be gradually harmed by each duplicate? What ever some one decides to right.

B! Lock this sucker! No more innocent kittens deserver to die because of our disdain for robot on robot love!!

So I have this friend who's also into transformers but he doesn't log into TFans... I asked him his opinion... I did this in an interview type fashion.

post-2682-1182263020_thumb.jpgHot Rod (HR):Can you please state your name

 

Fan#1: Just call me Fan#1! LOL Cause I'm so the number 1 fan of transformers ya know? Powerglide BAY!

 

HR: uh... okay.. So anyway, this isn't really about the movie, it's about transformers and their "relations" if you know what I mean.

 

Fan#1:......

 

HR: Like having sex and stuff.

 

Fan#1: Oh yeah, I totally have sex and stuff, like everyday. I had sex just this morning, but she left before you got here.

 

HR: ..... so, do you think TF's have sex?

 

Fan#1: Man of course! Have you f*ckin' seen Arcee? HAWT!

 

HR: So you think that's how they reproduce right?

 

Fan#1: Totally, they have hoses and pistons and stuff. Man sometimes I pretent my han... Girlfriend is Arcee, but they're both HAWT so it's cool

 

HR: um... right, well I gotta go

 

Fan#1: so are we going to go see a movie or something later?

 

HR: :guh uh...Didn't I tell you? i'm moving away forever :(

 

 

 

 

So there you have it another fan's opinion!

I had to sensor this pic but it does answer the question about genitals :eek

That doesn't prove anything, though. All it proves is that Transformers engage in gay sex, and as we all know, gay sex =/= reproduction. They could have built their robot penises for the express purpose of receiving oral pleasure. We don't even know if Megatron's testicles contain any ejaculate.

Wait...you mean to tell me G1 Starscream isn't a fembot?

I now know what a burning turd rolling downhill looks like.

I was skeptical but I looked on the internet for a while and found indisputable proof!

 

megslubest4.jpg

And then there's this.

gtb00149.gif

Whoa! keep that guy away from my mom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.