Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformer terms in general conversation?

Recommended Posts

I'm always peppering my dialogue with Tf terms.

 

My most common is using "one decepticon down, and a whole mess to go" when doing tasks. (Jazz qoute)

 

I quote Unicron and the movie mostly.

  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've recently been using the quote in my signature a lot lately. ;)

uh... no :tflaugh though I do use terms like G1 and RID when talking to my wife or something and she just looks at me blankly and says "I have no idea what you mean."

same. I've also confuzzled a lot of people when I told them I was going on a TRU run.

I use Hotrods lline on quintessa, "i have nothing BUT contempt for this court" thats about it...

 

and as a side note...that's a really hard phrase to work into every day casual conversation

Whenever my wife and I go out somewhere, I say "lets roll out" in fact, sometimes she says it too. :D

On my own I will occasionally use Transformers slang but not really in conversation.

 

Saw the leader class figures in the store for 5 Euro more than I paid online and I silently quoted Optimus Prime (well sort of) from the Rude Awakening Of Optimus Prime: "Oh Powerglide!" :tftongue

when my girl asks me why something happens and i don't feel like explaining it i say " Subspace, Baby, Subspace"

 

Oh yeah. I pin my daughters missing toys on subspace too. In fact. subspace is an 'allowed' term in our house.

 

'Where's that damn shoe?'

'Subspace.'

'Dammit.'

Errmmm..

I called someone slag once, but thats not Transformers... (The Brits will get it I should think)

 

Oh. And quoting the big U, obviously.

I've asked my family to kill me if it ever happens. It's what I would have wanted.

i once told my wifes to "make a break for cover i'll try and unleash the power of the matrix" when she asked me to do something. i also say stasis lock iminent when im really tired, and instead of bedtime my bro and i will say lets hit the c.r. chambers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.