Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So has anyone broken any new toys yet?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

Just wondering, as I was fiddling with a couple of my movie toys yesterday, if anyone has broken any badly enough to make you go out and buy a new one. Many of us are pretty handy with mods and such, so a broken part is not necessarily a death sentence for a TF toy, but sometimes we just don't "have the technology". Anybody get there yet?

 

FWIW, I haven't yet. Give me time... :tftongue

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a few people have broken their BB's by forcing the hood down instead of doing the automorph

yeah, that button is a bit of a Starscream.

With these movie toys and their automorph parts, I have not had a single mishap with BB or Blackout, or any of the others that everyone is breaking and having to take apart to fix. I have always looked at the instructions for my TF's, no matter how simple they may be. I guess I'm comfortable enough with my manliness to admit I look at instructions. :tfevil

I think my blackout is done for, but I've had zero problems with anyone else.

 

With these movie toys and their automorph parts, I have not had a single mishap with BB or Blackout, or any of the others that everyone is breaking and having to take apart to fix. I have always looked at the instructions for my TF's, no matter how simple they may be. I guess I'm comfortable enough with my manliness to admit I look at instructions. :tfevil

I looked at the instructions for blackout too... and nowhere do they read: "this is the automorph feature so don't Powerglide it up" :tflaugh

so far, I broke the frenzy bot that comes with barricade. moved the head too far forward, and the neck broke.

I think my blackout is done for, but I've had zero problems with anyone else.

 

With these movie toys and their automorph parts, I have not had a single mishap with BB or Blackout, or any of the others that everyone is breaking and having to take apart to fix. I have always looked at the instructions for my TF's, no matter how simple they may be. I guess I'm comfortable enough with my manliness to admit I look at instructions. :tfevil

I looked at the instructions for blackout too... and nowhere do they read: "this is the automorph feature so don't Powerglide it up" :tflaugh

No kidding, Blackout's instructions are friggin' worthless when it comes to actuating the automorph.

i've found out that i was originally wrong with black out and it's not the back pack, although i don't know why moving the backpack makes it easier to do. it's all about putting the waist into place, you have to push/pull it to get the automorph to work... it's all Powerglideed up needless to say.

i've found out that i was originally wrong with black out and it's not the back pack, although i don't know why moving the backpack makes it easier to do. it's all about putting the waist into place, you have to push/pull it to get the automorph to work... it's all Powerglideed up needless to say.

I think what is supposed to happen is that moving the legs/waist down is supposed to move the head/torso, which in turn is supposed to move the flat piece the backpack attaches to up (as it's directly geared to move with the head/torso). On mine at least, the waist piece, while hinged at the same piviot point and adjacent to the gearing, isnt' directly connected to the torso gearing and is capable of moving independently of it. Maybe the push/pull maneuver of the waist is intended to actuate the gearing somehow - as is, since this part doesn't really connect up very well to the gearing, the backpack attachment ends up being able to move the torso much better than the waist/legs.

 

Maybe (what seemed like) the overly tightened screws were intended to press fit the waist somewhat to the gearing.

so far, I broke the frenzy bot that comes with barricade. moved the head too far forward, and the neck broke.

 

Clerks'D

 

:rofl

 

On topic I have yet to break any of em. I probably already messed up Blackout's automorph but seeing as it really doesn't do anything to begin with it doesn't hurt either mode.

 

Bumblebee's hood morph is a bitcg the first time to get it to activate but once you do I can't see how it can be broken. I'm not exactly gentle wih him. :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.