Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackout

Recommended Posts

Given all the hype and good reviews everyone gave him.....I though I'd like him more. But he's easily my least favorite voyager. It annoys me how every single piece is floppy as hell until you lock them down. But even once I lock all the pieces down I feel like I have to be careful posing or playing otherwise they'll come unlocked. He's a mess really and the huge back pack is really annoying. I also find it annoying that his blades to align semi-perfectly in bot mode. It's not that he's an awful figure, he's just not as great as I think everyone made him out to be.

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His is good, aside from the backpack. They should have spared the action feature and actually done something with the rotor and tail section. I think he has the worst automorph feature. It's not anything special and it keeps the center cockpit from aligning properly in helicopter mode; that's how mine is anyway.

Yeah...I like him, but I expected to love him. And the instructions aren't real clear on his Automorph, I thought that swinging the legs down would trigger the head folding out, and I knocked the gears out of alignment trying to get the toy to cooperate. I took him apart last night and realigned the gears. While I was doing that, I took the time to teach myself what's connected to what, and how the Automorph should really work, and I've been enjoying him much more since.

 

He's still not nearly as much fun as Starscream, though. Pitting Starscream against Robovision Prime is one of the great joys of my life.

the more i see SS the more i want him, but i think i'm going to wait on the g1 deco ss as i really don't like the brown on him.

 

thats the thing i dislike about these toys, i started out not wanting any at all, then a few more, then a few more, and now i want most of the main line stuff (no fabs etc...). they Powerglideing grow on you like gangrene! meg's is still an easy pass at this point, however, i just picked up scorponok for the scorpion mode >_> talk about a bot mode as an after thought lmao, i don't even think i've seen a basic as simple.

^ I dislike the Megatron toy right now too - and it's weird, Scorponok is growing on me too. I had to choose between him and Wreckage and got Wreckage because of Deadpool's repaint :eek

I like my blackout, nothing wrong with mine. I suppose I got lucky.

 

 

I dislike megatron as well, but every time I see him, I want to buy him. I think I will end up buying him sooner or later.

Yeah...I like him, but I expected to love him. And the instructions aren't real clear on his Automorph, I thought that swinging the legs down would trigger the head folding out, and I knocked the gears out of alignment trying to get the toy to cooperate. I took him apart last night and realigned the gears. While I was doing that, I took the time to teach myself what's connected to what, and how the Automorph should really work, and I've been enjoying him much more since.

How is he supposed to automorph? I think I messed mine up last night.

 

:redface

his head assembly flips around when you move his backpack, if you follow the instructions and snap the waist into place before doing that you'll Powerglide it up.

his head assembly flips around when you move his backpack, if you follow the instructions and snap the waist into place before doing that you'll Powerglide it up.

:grr

 

 

Guess I'll be busting out the screwdriver tonight to reset the gears, I hope they aren't stripped.

his head assembly flips around when you move his backpack, if you follow the instructions and snap the waist into place before doing that you'll Powerglide it up.

:grr

 

 

Guess I'll be busting out the screwdriver tonight to reset the gears, I hope they aren't stripped.

 

 

i'm sorry man but that emote just made me chuckle.

 

can't believe they did the instructions that way though, as i said i wonder how many ppl are gonna break their kid's toy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.