Thats what mine looks like, and I have yet to have any issues.
The tabs aren't broken on mine, though it is still a bit sensitive to touch if you fiddle with the hood too much.
My haul, for today, and Saturday.
Movie Bonecrusher
Movie Swindle
Cybertron Armorhide
Cybertron Undermine
Cybertron Lugnutz
All good figures, very pleased.
You're in Mass...If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me where in Mass? PM if you want. Because I'm in RI and things are bone dry here, and hell I'd go to mass to get some figures.
All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE