Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers song

Recommended Posts

One thing I've always wandered is if anyone has or has a way to get a hold of one of the songs they used as background music in the G1 cartoon show.

 

Describing songs visually is pretty much impossible but I'll try. It goes.

 

Bum-Bum Bum-Bum... ba du-du du-dow du-du dow dum dum

 

 

Like two big bass beats then a cool little guitar solor for a few notes. I love that beat.

US BGM hasn't been released as of yet. There was a project that was supposed to have taken place a few years ago but nothing ever came out, or at least, nationally. The best source you will get for BGM is from Tony Bacala's remixes. His older stuff doesn't appear to be online at the moment, but here is some of his newer stuff:

 

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=127079

I don't know what's sadder, Lonecow - the fact that you described a TF G1 BGM using "Bum-Bum" or the fact that I know exactly the music score that you speak of. :P

>_> I might have some *okay* copies of them. They're ripped straight from the TV, of course.

I don't know what's sadder, Lonecow - the fact that you described a TF G1 BGM using "Bum-Bum" or the fact that I know exactly the music score that you speak of. :P

:redface me too

:pfx

 

Me three.

  • Author

LOL

thats awesome. I really didn't think my Bum-bum's would be a good enough representation of the song.

I do hope to see Obsidian Blue's song in the outro. That to me would be excellent!

gah i can hear the freaking thing in my head o_O

 

man we're a bunch o' nerds around here.

Yep. We are geeks. Don't deny it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.