WHERE IS BRAWL???????????

Phoenix Prime

This has probably been hurting your head for months, WHERE THE HECK DOES BRAWL COME FROM? He not in the book or the comics. This thing been giving me a headache? What do you think

There was a "Brawl" in the original G1 series, and he was, in almost every aspect, just like the movie one, though more blocky. He even turned into a tank, just like the movie Brawl. On top of that, their personalities are the same too. The only significant difference between movie Brawl and G1 Brawl, is that G1 Brawl was part of a gestalt team. G1 Brawl was a member of the Combaticons He usually formed the left leg of Bruticus.

That is where Brawl came from.

This has probably been hurting your head for months, WHERE THE HECK DOES BRAWL COME FROM? He not in the book or the comics. This thing been giving me a headache? What do you think

There was a "Brawl" in the original G1 series, and he was, in almost every aspect, just like the movie one, though more blocky. He even turned into a tank, just like the movie Brawl. On top of that, their personalities are the same too. The only significant difference between movie Brawl and G1 Brawl, is that G1 Brawl was part of a gestalt team. G1 Brawl was a member of the Combaticons He usually formed the left leg of Bruticus.

That is where Brawl came from.

I understand what you mean, but I mean in the Movie storyline

I'd expect he's in what I like to think of the 'Unseen half' of the film.

Considering that in the "Defend" teaser trailer and from the first theater trailer, we're seeing Bots that don't fit the form of the main characters. we're going to see a lot more transformers on earth than we've expected. IE The bot climbing out of the pool isn't any of the main cast, instead he's a Decepticon Drone. Also judging from the comic Cover to Issue #3 there's a squad of them, we're going to see a big fricken number.

In response to Brawl, I'm guessing he's a follow up Con who lands much later than Screamer, Barricade, and Blackout. Same thing as BoneCrusher if I could gather as much. Another Decepticon General who comes in later following the Autobot reinforcements.

Considering that in the "Defend" teaser trailer and from the first theater trailer, we're seeing Bots that don't fit the form of the main characters. we're going to see a lot more transformers on earth than we've expected. IE The bot climbing out of the pool isn't any of the main cast, instead he's a Decepticon Drone. Also judging from the comic Cover to Issue #3 there's a squad of them, we're going to see a big fricken number.

In response to Brawl, I'm guessing he's a follow up Con who lands much later than Screamer, Barricade, and Blackout. Same thing as BoneCrusher if I could gather as much. Another Decepticon General who comes in later following the Autobot reinforcements.

The guy climbing out of the pool is Ironhide.

The guy climbing out of the pool is Ironhide.

...Thereby totally bowwww bow bow bow bowww his theory. ^^

Just want to re-iterate -- Ironhide is the Protoform coming up out of the pool. - It was word-for-word/scene-for-scene like in the Old, Leaked Script.

Also - we are NOT gonna see a bunch of Decepticon Drones in this movie. We've got 7-8 Decepticons and 5 Autobots, that's it.

Now - As for as Brawl is concerned. He is not in the Prequel Novel, nor have we seen him show up in any of the trailers, however he WAS in the Old, Leaked Script. He

showed up at the very end of the movie, along with Bonecrusher, to follow Starscream, who was leading the Decepticons to where the AllSpark is. He was a minor part of the final battle between the Autobots & Decepticons in downtown Los Angeles.

We HAVE seen set pics of his tank form shooting at the military and seen pics of his tank form rolling around. So he IS in the movie, but to what end/purpose? Who knows.

My guess/theory for him not being in the Prequel Novel is because he was a late edition to the movie, and he was added too late in the schedule to give the writer of the Prequel Novel time to fit this extra character in there for no reason.

Archived