Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Megatron & Starscream

Recommended Posts

Hi to all, here Khriss from Peru

 

If they do alternators stunticons Who would be Motormaster?

and for the Decepticons Alternators being cars It might work, they need to get the right heads and dark colors.

 

PD:Sorry my english, spanish native speaker here

  • Replies 23
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Lord Prime, you should try one of the Armada Starscreams, the head should be closer to the size you need for the Alternator

 

Or use the head that is currently there and shave off the ears and raise the sides and fill in the top, wait no I missed the big overhang over his eyes. Nevermind.

 

But good job so far, cant wait to see the finished product.

  • Author
Or use the head that is currently there and shave off the ears and raise the sides and fill in the top, wait no I missed the big overhang over his eyes. Nevermind.

Dark Lord Prime, you should try one of the Armada Starscreams, the head should be closer to the size you need for the Alternator
I thought of that, but I thought the statue or Energon heads were closer to G1's look. I'll take another look at Armada's when I get home tonight.

 

But good job so far, cant wait to see the finished product.

Thanks. The repaint of Tracks is by request. Wait'll you see my personal choice for Alt Starscream: Formula-1 :) That kinda car's shape lends itself well to Starscream, I think. (I just really need to find a pic of the -underside- of one.. I already have top, rear, front, side and 3/4-view side)

  • 2 weeks later...

I suggest against the Evo, they already have one car JUST like it, The XLR fits megatron nicely, but I see SS as a late model firebird if anything. There are some car decepticons they could do, but I don't think they will do any.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.