Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Megatron & Starscream

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dig the Caddy but not the Monte. :)

uuuuhhh...what the...didn't you just add a decepticon badge to a picture of a car?

 

no offense or anything

  • Author
uuuuhhh...what the...didn't you just add a decepticon badge to a picture of a car?

 

no offense or anything

Well, yeah. Wasn't much else to do to it in vehicle mode.

 

The topic -did- say "Photoshop Concepts".. :)

Megs as a Caddy is actually really cool….but as for the SS, not really feeling it. The lines of the Caddy would work really well with the g1 type bot mode of megs.

I like the Cadillac as Megatron, but why did you suggest Megatron as a Monte Carlo SS and show one picture of a Caddy, and one of the SS?

  • Author
I like the Cadillac as Megatron, but why did you suggest Megatron as a Monte Carlo SS and show one picture of a Caddy, and one of the SS?

um.. 'cause I got both pics when I was searching for the SS? :)

...harumph

I don't know about you guys, but I reckon Starscream should be an aircraft of some sort - maybe the JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) or F-22 Raptor?

I don't know about you guys, but I reckon Starscream should be an aircraft of some sort - maybe the JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) or F-22 Raptor?

We all would, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

 

BTW I like the Caddy, has an evil look to it that suits Meg's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.