Some pretty slick fan-art I found

The King

I doubt it. There are no wheels or other ATV components visible on his body.

Ravage is probably a simple minion with a ball like alt mode (ala Star Wars Destroyer Droids).

Either way that is great stuff. It would be great to see Soundwave like that in a sequel, although I hear Blackout was originally meant to be Soundwave.

Both of those look great except that SW looks a little too G1. All the movie Deceps at this point are much more abstract in design.

i was thinking this as well. it's a decent design, but there'd be no way it'd fit in with the rest of the movie bots.

I think that Blackout is a better design for movie Soundwave altho it would have been more appropriate if his minion was Laserbeak or Ratbat instead of Scorpinok. Imagine Soundwave/Blackout flying along and a piece detaches from him, transforms into Laserbeak or Ratbat in midair, and flies off on its own. It would be like a small fightercraft detatching from the mothership.

Ravage looks like another one of those Car commercials that was on the other day.

Can't say I saw a Jaguar (The animal design I mean) but there was a Spider, snake and alligator so its possible.

Any brits know the one?

The first pic is JOLIN'S off DON MURPHY'S board, he is a bike of some sort, more likely a quad.

Teh second was a joint project by all members of the board, including me having vote and discussion sessions to create a fan made movie SW.

Both of those look great except that SW looks a little too G1. All the movie Deceps at this point are much more abstract in design.

I don't know. The head looks somewhat abstract enough to be in the film. If it had a little more abstract designing to it, then he'd fit in perfectly.

Archived