Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Zone

Recommended Posts

i got up today to an awsome suprise...

 

i've found an almost dvd quality copy of transformers zone. here are some screen shots

 

vlcsnap-3070564.png

vlcsnap-3070393.png

vlcsnap-3070005.png

 

the audio is Powerglideing flawless as well! now all we need is for somebody to do scramble city in the same way...

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, who are they in the pics?

Top to bottom: Overlord, Abominus, and I think that blue Micromaster car is Rabi Crater (JP exclusive Micromaster sold exclusively with the Zone OVA) and I think that red Micromaster behind him is Countdown.

I bought a good copy of Zone and SC (on one DVD) about two years ago... yeah I know it's a bootleg but how else am I ever going to see the show?

I guess one day, i'm really going to have to give a crap about the japanese show(s) and watch it or something

I guess one day, i'm really going to have to give a crap about the japanese show(s) and watch it or something

meh X a million

 

I tried watching Headmasters and that didn't work. I watched Scramble City on the TF:TM DVD and that made me glad that I live in the US.

  • Author

i watched the Blotty version of sc that i found a while back, couldn't finish zone. maybe i'll finish it now.

it would be great if they remastered/ and english dubbed it to let the U.S fans have the eps.

it would be great if they remastered/ and english dubbed it to let the U.S fans have the eps.

Dubs are Transufomah!.

 

I realize that dubbing the JTF series would be like bowwww bow bow bow bowww Blot, but dammit the principle still stands!

 

it would be great if they remastered/ and english dubbed it to let the U.S fans have the eps.

Dubs are Transufomah!.

 

I realize that dubbing the JTF series would be like bowwww bow bow bow bowww Blot, but dammit the principle still stands!

 

i love japanese stuff just as much, BUT when you cast a female to do a male role it cheapens the moment!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.