Ever substitute one TF for another when you were a kid?

Hot Rod

As a kid I never had Prowl, so when I got Streetwise, I just pretended he was prowl.

Also First Aid was Ratchet and Dirge was Thundercracker...

Oh and I never had Hot Rod as a kid so my Rodimus was Hot Rod... just always in robot mode :redface

anyone else do this?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For real. My Micromaster Tote used to be Ironhide. First Aid was Ratchet. Anything yellow was Sunstreaker.

Same here. And as I wanted Starscream as my first 'big' TF (compared to the minibots I had) and got Blitzwing, Blitzwing was Starscream in robot mode. Then Windcharger was Cliffjumper. :tftongue

I never had any kind of Iron Hide or anything that looked remotely like one so the "Iron Hide Decoy" became my iron Hide.... or maybe it was the ratchet decoy :schin

I did all the time...

I even used Gobots sometimes!!!

I wonder if X-Bob did? :schin

Guest Primal-Convoy

I used gobots as cannon fodder, so they were "substitutions" I spose. They always got to "beam down to planet garden/back yard" with me and the knock off pull-back and go bots. They were the "ensign ricky's" of their shortlived, ripped apart by my dog and covered with mud day.

Archived