Classic Mirage

Massdestruction

I went to Target last night looking for Ramjet and was psyched when I saw from the end of the isle that all 3 Classics deluxe pegs were full. Then I looked through the pegs. There was 1 Grimlock, 1 Cliffjumper and 10 Mirages. WTF!

Almost every other time a figure warmed shelves, it wasn't that good of a figure.

So why is one of the greatest figures warming the shelves? And have you ever seen other great figures warming shelves in your area? This is really puzzling.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, one could say he was one of the less iconic characters although he was cool when seen and people would probably have been buying grimlock more because kids dig giant robots that turn into dinosaurs

I also have noticed an abundance of Mirages.

But the cliffjumpers sit, and wait,..sit and wait here as well.

There's a WALL of Cybertron Evac's in my local Asda store. Half-price too! :tfwtf

Classics Mirage a shelfwarmer.... I call bullBlot, sir! at least not down here... in SA its Astrotrain that's the shelfwarmer!

armada lazerbeak still holds that title IMO but classics BB and megatron in my area havnt been movin as fast as the others but whos to say its down to the self warmers being bad maybe the others are just selling very well

Astrotrain! He's not just warming your local shelves, he's boiling them!!!!!!!!!

Mirage is one in few. Megs is one in few, Optimus Prime is a shelf cooker. Bumble be is just warming them. Starscream is one in few. Rodimus is around.

But the 2 most impossible figures to find are:

Grimlock

Jetfire

Archived