Toy Warnings

Hotspot17

mt tm megatron broke both arms and his head :tfcry i was so used to the more stable, stronger plastics of the armada predacon.

i am seriously hoping corona sparkplug that came with my armada optimus doesn't start to suffer from GPS. My metroplex (which i got the other day) was so stiff at the waist i wasn't sure if i dared to even try transform him to city mode but tried later on. i was so happy and relieved when he relented and and his waist twisted with the clicking noise of a ratchet joint. btw he's plastic wheeled.

be careful with rotorstorm or any other incarnation of the mold if rough play is expected as his rear/shoulder can break.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did some one mention that WW Optimus has flimsy shoulder connectors that break easily?

Did some one mention that WW Optimus has flimsy shoulder connectors that break easily?

They pop back on...

Probably the stupidest TF break I have ever encountered was with Power Master prime. Not Ginrai the Hasbro POC. Was simply detaching the trailer & busted the end off the hitch. Not sure how this was possible but getting the end out again to glue it back on was a literal impossibility.

Another one for Prime. G2 Prime. The cab fell & the ends of both smokestacks broke clean off. :tfmad

That happened to me in 5th grade. Came back from Hong Kong with a PM Optimus Prime on Christmas eve. On Christmas day, I was playing with him. Broken him at the trailer hitch :tfsad and was forcing him to transform without his powermaster :danmit. I was a little kid, didn't understand the whole concept of the powermasters. I just thought it made them stronger, didn't realized that I needed them to transform them with. End up snapping the locking mechanism. :grr

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I fixed two toy warnings I listed here:

1. got a junker hardhead with a non-broken chestplate to replace my busted C9 bot

2. was able to transplant the red tab that I broke off of doubledealer when I was transforming him without his PMs

:clap

Archived