Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Wars deserved a better sequel.

Recommended Posts

After 10 years every transfan remember Beast Wars very well but the same doesn´t happen with Beast Machines. Every aspect of BW is valued today as the TV show, toys (some rare and very expensive), comics, but BM seems to be destinated to be forgotten. Beast Machines tooks the consagrated characters from BW and turn them inside-out literally. The designs become extra-weird and ugly and the personalities completely twisted. And the plot... No commentaries. After 10 years I think BW deserved a better sequel. Hasbro and Mainframe (or another company) should start over again beggining from the end of BW. BM should be considered as ALTERNATIVE REALITY. We could start a move right now on this direction...

  • Replies 87
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:monkey

THe problem with Beast Machines isn't really a problem, they decided to change things, to actual take the TF mythos beyond anything that people had seen before, and unfortunately a large percentage of the fandom didn't like it then and still doesn't now. Personally I thought the story and the overall writing of Beast Machines was even better then Beast Wars, however I wasn't a fan of the designs or most of the toys. I enjoyed the show though. I don't see the need to make a new sequel to it.

I could say "STFU BEAST MACHINES PWNS YR SORY AZZ" -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but i really just dont have the INTERNET energy to do so anymore.

Back then I didn't care much for BM. I still dislike 90% of the toys, only like the Tankor and Jetstorm Deluxe molds. However, I've grown to appreciate the show more nowadays and enjoy lots of it. I still prefer BW over it, but hey it happens.

Beast wars Got a great sequel, now if it only could have gotten some BETTER (MORE MATURE) Fans, show was fine, Writing was YEARS ahead of most Transformer fans, Think transformers + Karata Kid, wtih Optimus channeling every crazy sesie ever divised.

Yeah, I gotta say, I really enjoy Beast Machines...Dunno what your problem is :tfgrin

After 10 years every transfan remember Beast Wars very well but the same doesn´t happen with Beast Machines. Every aspect of BW is valued today as the TV show, toys (some rare and very expensive), comics, but BM seems to be destinated to be forgotten. Beast Machines tooks the consagrated characters from BW and turn them inside-out literally. The designs become extra-weird and ugly and the personalities completely twisted. And the plot... No commentaries. After 10 years I think BW deserved a better sequel. Hasbro and Mainframe (or another company) should start over again beggining from the end of BW. BM should be considered as ALTERNATIVE REALITY. We could start a move right now on this direction...

Stop complaining, damnit. You know what is a real pain in the ass? I will tell you: where I live, they never aired season 3 of Beast Wars! You hear me? THEY NEVER AIRED SEASON 3 OF BEAST WARS!! But they did rerun it. BUT ALWAYS STOPED IT BEFORE THE 3RD SEASON!!!!. They always ended it with that damn clifhanger. Do you only know how awfull it is to always watch Optimus Prime getting his head blowed up but never know what happens next. Do you?

Well I do!

And of course, they never aired Beast Machines neither.

 

So be happy to have seen it.

so this is a i hate bm thread? come on dude.

 

bm had incredibly interesting characters, the animation is still better than anything since, and the toys were awsome. even if you only went the vehicon route because i realize the beasts werent for everyone. but who out there doesnt love either version of jetstorm? the series was just so grown up, and unfortunately thats not the goal of a kids show so i dont think we'll see another show like that for a while if ever again.

 

dont like bm? go watch armada. i got the second part of the series on dvd finally, so now i can watch the whole thing. i could barely get through the first disc. bw and bm never made me feel like that. even going back to g1 as an adult never made me feel like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.