what is the most bootlegged transformer

Omega Convoy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nowadays, I think its the combiners. They all come in different sizes as well

yeah... prolly devastator.

Its not that hard. Technically, are little casting company has the means. You cast it in silicone, then add some chemical which makes the mold expand. Either that, or you add some chemical that makes the part expand, then cast it. I don't do the casting so I don't know the specifics, but its not that hard.

I would have to say I probably see the most bootlegs of the combiners... Devastator, Superion, and Bruticus especially. For some reason there don't seem to be as many of things like Piranacon or Computron (not that they are not out there).

I've seen relatively few bootlegs of G1 Prime or Megs. Might actually get those if they were any good.

Recently there seem to be more bootlegs of Beast Wars as well.

i've thought about picking KO G1 Megs up but $20 is a bit much for a KO

i think the most KO'd bot would be ol' Devastator. i mean you've got him in so many colors that it's not even funny, you could make a gay pride devy if you wanted, all the colors of the rainbow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

• up for sale is this lot of new transformers    1. Road Ranger and Puffer - opend to make sure it was ok. box was damaged in shipping to me. 2. Generations Selects Leader WFC-GS27 Galvatron opend to make sure that it was in there  3. Netflix Hotlink in box ( NIB )  4. Rhinox generations war for cybertron kingdom voyager wfc-k27 . ( NIB ) 5. Siege Rumble    what you see is what you get any questions feel free to ask   here is the link   https://www.ebay.com/itm/115482728692
    • i just got my Motormaster in and the other Motormaster legs are surprisingly stable and the combiner wars fit in there nice and snug they don't rattle around or anything. i don't feel like they would fall out or anything  . but then again i have different feet on the limbs lol . most of  you know as well as i do those combiner wars hands/feet parts are not very stable at all lol . no yellowing on him so far its good . tell you what what a transformation actually impresses me for the Motormaster . I can see Meany collectors doing this till the other bots come out .
    • MIP Monday heads to Japan for a look at the 2007 Transformers Movie Optimus Prime & Megatron B@arbrick exclusive set. Medicom's flashy 100% scale set presents two shiny leaders with the rather patriotic Optimus Prime in red, white, and blue flames and stripes accompanied by totally chromed out Megatron be@ring only his faction symbol. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • Last week, as voted on by fans, we look at the worst Transformers names, seemed only fair that this week we look at the top 10 best Transformers names too!  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE