Japanese TFs..... do you consider them transormers?

Hot Rod

Dunno, my copy's just a photocopy (which works well in terms of readability since the comic is in black and white) so I don't have a copy of the cover. *shrug* But I know it was produced by Fumihiko Akiyama, the Transfan who founded and ran BotCon Japan.

P.S.: not all convention exclusive comics have HasTak logos on them, for example, Australian convention exclusive comics don't have Hasbro logos on them.

If it doesn't have the Hasbro Logo on it, it's a fan work.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunno, my copy's just a photocopy (which works well in terms of readability since the comic is in black and white) so I don't have a copy of the cover. *shrug* But I know it was produced by Fumihiko Akiyama, the Transfan who founded and ran BotCon Japan.

P.S.: not all convention exclusive comics have HasTak logos on them, for example, Australian convention exclusive comics don't have Hasbro logos on them.

If it doesn't have the Hasbro Logo on it, it's a fan work.

hasbrotc9.jpg OFFICIAL POST!!!

Hey X-Bob 58, you know something ..... You are a very cool guy after all.

Do you have a site of your own or do you have any way to be located besides this forum?

That's some privelegied info you have, y'now?

Let me ask you a question. Do you think it's possible that someday all the TFs stories could be tied-up togheter, without some "clean slate" as it has be done since the Car Robots anime?.

A year ago i posted a forum in other site that if There Should be A Crisis in the Infinite Cybertrons, i belive this is the right place to post it again.

and one more thing before i go again, the battlestars looks to have a very solid story, Imagine if we like fans could someday create or promote to develop that story in animation just like they did with the Saint Seiya the Hades anime.

Archived