TF Attacktix Thread

AutobotMaximal

So, people are okay with these but Starscream about the 3" Titanium Transformers?

Actually, I started this thread and have bitched about neither, so take it somewhere else, please.

Good for you, but my point is that both lines have nice figurines of Transformers characters, and yet some might like Attacktix and yet hate 3" Titaniums, which makes no sense.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are NOT the same thing at all Mike!

Attackix are GAME PIECES. Their wonkiness is due to GAME-PLAY functionality.

TiT3" are just, um, little non transforming transformers.

They look pretty decent to me. If I liked Cybertron characters I'd probably buy them and not give two Blots about the game nonsense.

They are NOT the same thing at all Mike!

Attackix are GAME PIECES. Their wonkiness is due to GAME-PLAY functionality.

TiT3" are just, um, little non transforming transformers.

They look pretty decent to me. If I liked Cybertron characters I'd probably buy them and not give two Blots about the game nonsense.

Good for you. Then go post in a thread about THAT OTHER Blot.

Since a 3" Titanium figure seves no purpose other than to look good it should at least do that. The Atackix figs are TOYS, meant for fun and to PLAY with.

Since a 3" Titanium figure seves no purpose other than to look good it should at least do that. The Atackix figs are TOYS, meant for fun and to PLAY with.

Yup, I don't know that I'm playing with them, but they are fun little figures.

So what does a siler base mean? I got a ransack today, and a decpeticlone.

So far, the word is that those are just more rare. I don't think they do anything on the "battlefield".

There may be something here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacktix

I had a quick flick through some of the links & didn't see anything about the bases, but there's plenty to look through & I've probably missed it.

:thumb

Do the different base colors have different stats or special abilities over the black bases?

Thanks,

Chris

Not that I can tell. I have a gold based Optimus and a chrome based Optimus and they have the same abilities and such. Same with Scourge.

Archived