TF Attacktix Thread

AutobotMaximal

Have yet to see any of these anywhere. Did see the Star Wars ones though. PASS. :tftongue

Personally I think the TF game pieces not only look beter than the 3" Titaniums but are easily better sculpted and detailed for what they are. The game sounds interesting but I'd probably just line them up and display them somewhere. :tflaugh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*plans to launch an "Attacktix-Raid" on local Games Workshop and their Warhammer figures if these appear in UK stores*

FWIW:

Although I'm a "hater" of non-transforming Transformers, I can see the point of these. If I had someone to play with (ooh-er-missus) I'd snap these up. (I'm still waiting for Transformers Top-Trumps to be released for me to whip them out around my mates houses instead of playing Poker!)

im up to speed sort of. alrighty, imo if they were to make a game of sorts with tfs, the lil guys should be transformable. im not asking for anything fantastic, just minicon quality or even loc's. i think something like that would really add alot to a game involving the tf folk.

so how is the game if anyones played it yet? fun?

im up to speed sort of. alrighty, imo if they were to make a game of sorts with tfs, the lil guys should be transformable. im not asking for anything fantastic, just minicon quality or even loc's. i think something like that would really add alot to a game involving the tf folk.

I sort of agree, except that these little "PVC's" are really interesting. It would definitely make more sense to have them able to transform though. Also, I haven't played the game yet. I believe it was the starter set that actually came with the instructions.

*plans to launch an "Attacktix-Raid" on local Games Workshop and their Warhammer figures if these appear in UK stores*

Shooting at the miniatures that they pent hours building and painting with tender love and care :tfevil

I sort of agree, except that these little "PVC's" are really interesting. It would definitely make more sense to have them able to transform though. Also, I haven't played the game yet. I believe it was the starter set that actually came with the instructions.

Actually - i was looking at the packaging and some figures seem to have "transformation powers". I am not exactly sure how that fits into Gameplay, but Optimus can "deploy" his Firetruck thing.

I guess that also means you have to have "found" both pieces in order to use this power.

Hunter

Actually - i was looking at the packaging and some figures seem to have "transformation powers". I am not exactly sure how that fits into Gameplay, but Optimus can "deploy" his Firetruck thing.

I guess that also means you have to have "found" both pieces in order to use this power.

Hunter

Yes, both Optimus and Megatron also have separate pieces that represent them in their alt modes. They still don't transform though.

of course they dont physically transform - but in gamplay does the firetruck get deployed at the same time as Prime? or is it like a switcharoo thing you can use for him (which in a board game is close enough to transforming).

I just bought a Two pack and i thought they were $5 but they were almost $8.

:grr (its ok though cause i got the 6" TiTanimus for $5 each)

so my two pack had Roddy and Cybertron Super Prime.

their guns are really powerfull.

I Still dont have any one to play with. :tfsad

and

no instructions in the package! Lame!

Hunter

of course they dont physically transform - but in gamplay does the firetruck get deployed at the same time as Prime? or is it like a switcharoo thing you can use for him (which in a board game is close enough to transforming).

I just bought a Two pack and i thought they were $5 but they were almost $8.

:grr (its ok though cause i got the 6" TiTanimus for $5 each)

so my two pack had Roddy and Cybertron Super Prime.

their guns are really powerfull.

I Still dont have any one to play with. :tfsad

and

no instructions in the package! Lame!

Hunter

Technically, you could deploy them both at the same time. Also, I've noticed the price thing. They were 5 bucks at Walmart, Target had them "marked" at 5 bucks, but they rang up at 8 bucks, and TRU just had them for 8 bucks. I'm not going to pay 8 dollars for these.

Archived