Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another question about TF:TM

Recommended Posts

I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

No.  I think the best thing for primacron is to stay in the cartoon.

Wha? How would that retcon affect anything other than the cartoon?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

No.  I think the best thing for primacron is to stay in the cartoon.

Wha? How would that retcon affect anything other than the cartoon?

It would bring Non-cartoon elements into the cartoon, and the retcon would have to be in a comic or such.

I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

No.  I think the best thing for primacron is to stay in the cartoon.

Wha? How would that retcon affect anything other than the cartoon?

It would bring Non-cartoon elements into the cartoon, and the retcon would have to be in a comic or such.

Non-Cartoon elements have already been introduced to the Cartoon, wich coinsidenty happened to be in comic form.

I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

No.  I think the best thing for primacron is to stay in the cartoon.

Wha? How would that retcon affect anything other than the cartoon?

It would bring Non-cartoon elements into the cartoon, and the retcon would have to be in a comic or such.

Non-Cartoon elements have already been introduced to the Cartoon, wich coinsidenty happened to be in comic form.

Ok lets just agree to this

 

Comics=god, cartoon=creepy monkey.

I think a good ret-con for Primacron would be something along the lines that Unicron's astral form sub-consously convinced Primacron to build a giant Death machine for him.

No.  I think the best thing for primacron is to stay in the cartoon.

Wha? How would that retcon affect anything other than the cartoon?

It would bring Non-cartoon elements into the cartoon, and the retcon would have to be in a comic or such.

Non-Cartoon elements have already been introduced to the Cartoon, wich coinsidenty happened to be in comic form.

Ok lets just agree to this

 

Comics=god, cartoon=creepy monkey.

 

That was true untill Wreckers Retconed everthing.

I want to write an official TF story just so I can retcon out all of Wreckers. :eplus

I want to write an official TF story just so I can retcon out all of Wreckers. :eplus

:eek

 

That would be like killing off everything X-bob stands for!!

 

 

 

DO IT!!  :eplus

I always thought as a kid that the Matrix was just a powerful object that was only properly unleashed by ol' Rodimus, that's all.

I always thought as a kid that the Matrix was just a powerful object that was only properly unleashed by ol' Rodimus, that's all.

As a kid I always thougth the matrix was just a uberflashlight, and I was right. :thumb

Haggisman: you're kinda mixing comic and cartoon continuity there. In the comics, the Creation Matrix was a divine artifact which contained a portion of Primus' sacred life essence. It is through this divinity that other Transformers life essences ("Sparks") are created. It is a font of life. In the cartoon, the Autobot Matrix of Leadership is a font of knowledge. It is powered by the accumulated wisdom of the Autobots.

 

...and of course, there's also the All-Spark Matrix, Matrix of Conquest and the Maximal "Lesser" Matrices...  ;)

 

But regardless of what kind it may be, the most important thing to remember about the Matrix is this...

 

There is no spoon! ringlogo_spoon.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.