Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many TFormers do you have?

How mant Transformers? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. How mant Transformers?

    • 0-50
      11%
      11
    • 50-150
      26%
      25
    • 150-300
      17%
      17
    • 300-500
      20%
      19
    • 500-1000
      13%
      13
    • 1000+
      10%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

DJ Soundwave: So that would put your collection around a 1.5k, give or take a few hundred. You should do a formal count some time. :)

 

The use of the photo is a good idea - regardless of how we choose to classify/count TFs, a picture speaks a thousand words. Or a thousand TFs, as the case may be. :P

 

collection01.jpg

  • Replies 133
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a small collection mostly made of beast wars and some new ones.

Well I'll tell you this, with the exception of about a dozen or so really rare Japanese TFs...... I have everything .

 

MainDisplay1.jpg

Thats not 3000. :wtf Anyway I have more than 200, less than 300.  This is a totally new collection Im starting after I sold everything last year. :tfgrin

I believe I should have somewhere in the range of 200 or so.

120+ recent ones bought within the last 6 montsh when I (re)started collecting, and anywhere from 30-60 G1 TFs that are packed up in my basement for now.

Wow thats a lot of TFs... (the pic)... I have just under 700.

Well I'll tell you this, with the exception of about a dozen or so really rare Japanese TFs...... I have everything .

 

MainDisplay1.jpg

Thats not 3000. :wtf   Anyway I have more than 200, less than 300.  This is a totally new collection Im starting after I sold everything last year. :tfgrin

 

 

 

Well that is just one wall in my main TF Room.....and not to mention I have alot of multiples, and most are put away.

Beautiful pics, not saying I didn't believe you or anything, but others may doubt because of the one pic. 

I stopped counting awhile ago, although i do keep track of what I have. There is a big difference between 500-1000. I think it should be broken up some more than that.

 

A best estimate puts me between 500-600, maybe even 600+. I really couldn't say.

 

Suffice it to say these numbers will come to me easier... ONCE MY TEST SERVER STARTS COOPERATING!!  :tfevil

 

ok time to take a break lol.

Multiples, like variants, don't count. :)

 

By the rules of the 2005 Survey Protocol, you would have approx. 1.5k TFs (give or take a few hundred figures) if you have virtually the entire collection of TFs.

 

Then there's Harold Tietjens (author of the Unofficial Recognition Guide)... who has a virtual complete collection of Transformers... in triplicate. :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.