Best Combiner

SliMaximus

Of all he ones I own, I think Predaking is the most impressive based on sheer size alone. I also like how his colors go together well and detract from the idea of being combined from 5 totally different parts.

Defensor is my most recent G1 combiner, and I love to pose him, you can see that in the pic above.

I of course have an affinity for Computron, because he was my VERY FIRST Transformer ever. I got him for christmas when I was 5 :)

Of the two beastwars combiners, I go with Magnaboss just because Ramhorn(the beetle) from Triptadactus was a pain to get right.

Ummm, from G2, I go with Devestator, because I don't care for the colors chosen for the rapaints of the other two that came out.

RID I go with Railracer for his stability and posability, although Omega Prime gets points for overall appearance, especially the way I put him together, using ALL the parts of the two robots :tfevil

Ummm, with Energon, I like Inferno on top of Rodimus, and Prowl over Hotshot. And there were a few fan transformations over at the Iacon Art Galleries that I think are pretty cool too.

Well, that's enough rambling :)

-Turbine

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-Devastor

2-minasor

3-computron

4-Omega Prime

5-Rail Racer

6-Superion

1-Voltron

2-Thunderbirds 1-5 (Thunderbirds 2086)

3-Mighty Orbots

4-Power Rangers (any Season)

5-Daigunda

6-15 vehicle Voltron

I never owned any of the G1 combiners as a kid - but I'm rapidly increasing my collection of them now. Over the past month or two, I've picked up G1 Menasor, G1 Computron, and G1 Superion. Out of those three, I'd have to say I like Computron the most, as he's the most substantial.

I'm sure that my favorite one will change as soon as I finally get a Predaking off of Ebay - but I figure I'll have to save up $300 minimum for him, considering I'd like to get the metal version.

II'd love to get Predaking, Defensor, Devastator, Abominus, Bruticus, G2 Bruticus, RID Ruination, G2 Superion, and such. I don't much care for the Sixwing type combiners.......They look rather cheap to me, considering they have the separate plastic thighs and chest. (Yes, I know that Devastator requires a separate plastic pelvis to combine, but at least it's not as evident.)

If I get all those combiners, all Transformers that have a base mode, all triplechangers, all headmasters, and all powermasters, I'll die a happy man.

Predaking! Without a doubt, he was THE G1 gestalt. Unlike all the "4 little guys for limbs, one big guy for the body" gestalts, Predaking was made of 5 full size transformers that were each awesome in their own right. He towered over the other gestalts and looked like he truly merged into one cohesive robot that could kick some major butt. I'd say Devastator would be second best G1, followed by Defensor.

RID I go with Railracer for his stability and posability, although Omega Prime gets points for overall appearance, especially the way I put him together, using ALL the parts of the two robots  :tfevil

Any pics of the "Super" Omega Prime? :D

here and here

Dude....I gotta try that sometime....

my fave combiners...Leokaiser is #1, Devestator #2...

Tripredicus is awesome from beastwars, though haven't seen a mangnaboss in person yet. I'd love to get my hands on a rail racer. Looks much better than Landfill.

Archived