Southern California Adult TFans

skullfire

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, Starbucks/Barns & Noble at the Wow Center on Pacific Coast Highway off of 2nd street In Long Beach. working on zip for mapquest users.

time; I'm guessing noon on sunday 22nd.

I am tenetively down for that!

Oddly enough - my company has an office in LB and i think its like 2 blocks form the WOW! center by the warf/docsk thingy....

Cool, you know where it's at.

So what about everyone else?

ha ha, funny thing is, i would probably be at that location at that date and time even without the club meet.  i still have a starbucks giftcard from christmas and they only have one thing i like, and that place is right around the corner from me.

so, i guess it's kinda sorta official then.  first meeting of the SCTFCC is

ORGANIZED'd!

Not yet -

SkullFire - what exactly is the Addy there?

Time = 12Noon?

Also  whats the plan?  Are we doing a meet-N-Greet?

Should we wear name tags?

Bring Your Own Bot?

I know i want to check out the Walmart and KB down there....

hehe...

By the way - anyone need a ride from the downtown LA or Pasadena area, shoot me a PM.

Hunter

Is this the place you are talking about Skullfire?

6310 East Pacific Coast Highway

Long Beach, CA 90803

(562) 598-5001 ext. 2

http://www.towerrecords.com/stores/store.asp?storeID=t17838

Yep, thats it!

thats the address.

Also this will be a meet-N-Greet.

Bring Your Own Bot. (I'll be the one w/ the sideways/noisemaze).

That's it for now.

fyi, i plan on bringing my trade stuff with me, it sounds like a good idea in case anyone else brings anything. 

I am 6'2" blonde guy with long hair, i don't wanna geek out too much, but i'll try to wear my decepticon shirt.

I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF CAR I WILL BE DRIVING.  YOU WILL NEVER GUESS. IT IS A SECRET. 

Archived