Southern California Adult TFans

skullfire

Are there any adult TFans in Long Beach CA and in surrounding areas (562, 714 area codes).

I feel like I am the only one.

I was thinking if there were enough fans out this way to maybe put together a group or something that could meet once a month or so.......sort of what wheeljack has done in the past in San Fransico.

Is there anybody out here?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if someone would organize something like that, i'd be down.

i think what we should do is actually start a group, get people to join said group, and then find a place to meet up that most of the members can get to.  we should have a president or something that sends out e-mails to people about when and where the meets are going to be at. 

we could call the club "LATFC" (Los Angeles Transformers Fan Club) and start a thread in one of the subforums where appropriate.

just an idea, what do you guys think?

Well that works.

I'm glad to read that there are other TFans out here (not just kiddies).

I see that my thread got moved to the organization section of this arena sooooooo I guess it is offical.

As far as a proper name LATFC sunds cool but I know there are fans in the OC as well so a name that includes both would be best. 

I have no problem sending out the e-mails, planning and such (aka leader lol).

Lets start thinking of some places to meet that seems a little more central to everybody.

What would help is if you guys post more about where you are located.

Also PM me if needed.

I have noticed so far that we have Hunterrose from LA/Pasadena, Clutchjunkie in Seal Beach, Galzamus in Garden Grove and , New Soundwave way out in Fontana. Also Destron760 has a group out in the San Fernando Valley area.

I'm thinking that the few of us close together could meet in a central spot around Lakewood or Long Beach.

Tell me what you guys think and when/how soon you guys would like to get together.

this thread and the other one on Los Angelas TFans Shout Out should probibly be merged together......(to bad I have no mod super powers).

Also I'm thinking the name ''SoCal TFans'' would be a good name for the group.

Maybe some Round Table or something has a "party room" (Hah! or a Chuck E Cheese) that we can reserve and most of them seem to have like a big ole' TV - which is usually playing a football game

maybe we can reserve one and set up a TFTM night!

Hunter

thats sounds cool, I was thinking more of a coffee place, a barnes and noble, starbucks what have you. Some of us, I'm sure got killed money wise during x-mass.....so I was thinking some place where you din't have to pay. Round Table and chuck e-cheeses, well theres a cost. I don't know it might work. I'm just trying to think of someplace less monatarily invalved.

I am good for whatever/Wherever.

Isnt the Wizard Comicon coming back to Pasadena in Feb/March?

anyone know anything about that?  Anyone planning to go?

I may be working a booth there.

(though as you can tell - details of this are fuzzy to me)

Hunter

Archived