Cybertron Unicron

skullfire

I was thinking about how cool it would be for Hasbro/takara to combine the themes/gimmicks of the last three lines together to make Unicron...

Cyber Key Gimmick

Minicon

& Lastly Energon Weapon (Perferably a Transparent Black Energon Weapon with Spark Crystal)

Thoughts?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be quite the deluxe. :clap

All I know about GF/Cybertron Unicron is he's supposedly a tank, and that he's a deluxe this time around,

I'm pretty sure he'll have some cyberkey gimick though.

I just hope that he's more of a weird looking transformer in the since of not looking like he beloongs in the line like noizemaze and his tank mode is really odd looking in the same way scrapmetal is.

I think by the looks of it, it could be like this techno-organic thing.

also it needs to have 22 points of articulation like noizemaze. I'ts alt mode had better cover up its bot mode pretty damn good.

It would be neat if it had a 3rd mode a triple changer of sorts. One idea I had was that it forms into a large head resembling unicron of old.

Since this unicron is considered a seed this head consept would be very fitting.

The greater extream of this (but I'm sure this is not even remotly possible) is that this unicron could be transformed into hands, feat, arms and legs and a body/torso as well as a head and you would have a gustalt set that would make a big full sized unicron.

do yeah this toy would turn into 7 different things (including the tank) and you would have to get 6 of the same deluxe to build unicron. but that is just really dreaming.

Now back to reality....I'd like to see a mini con but I'd prefer one that would be say a head master. the bot form of this would be piloting the tank and then form into unicrons head. Or the tank turret could be a minicon and be a hand gun and then of course a bot.

but to me the best Idea of a minicon should be a triple changer: unigron head, turret/gun and finally into minicon bot.

Energon weapons? no way!

they are fragile pieces of plastic and never look good w/ the alt modes and are just a bunch of bitts......and I toss out the bits.

• 4 weeks later...

ya, i was wondering, how did they control all of the people with like cell cameras and stuff.  i am suprised not even one person got like even a little snap of the secret hastak stuff

Someone mentioned before that there was a big problems with leaks and sneaked photos several years ago, so Hasbro got very serious and wouldnt release any info at all about upcoming lines.  Fandom wised-up and plays by the rules now so we at least get some info instead of none at all.

Also, I think everyone just assumes the photos will eventually get leaked out of China, Japan, or some other convention and posted on the internet.  Therefore, why take the risk of taking photos illegally and potentially pissing off Hasbro or Takara?

good point.....

Anyhow just keep you're eyes on the rumors and news section. They will pop up soon enough after Toy Fair convention which is comming soon enough.

Archived