NEW ALTERNATORS PACKAGING!!!

MasterOfPuppets

what a strange box style.consider to get it :roll

Maybe it's to offset the problem of people replacing alts with model cars and then returning the item.....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed, there's less 'marketing garbage' beside the toy pic on the new box.

Is this to allow space for non US versions i wonder?

It looks like they are sealed like a carded figureif you look closely around the edges at the bottom.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. This is going to suck. If I ever have to open those things up, I have to glue the packaging back together to put them away. Change may be a good thing, but change for the sake of change, is not.

my7 heart goes out to those ALT. collecdtors that have to have all variant...it just got a tad more complex, lol. I like the new designs, stacking will be fun to see.

Thats just Prime

Us MISB collectors are gonna have an even tougher time finding these without the bubble being dented or crushed. I was dissapointed with the red boxes because they eliminated the plastic window causing the boxes to dent and tear super easy. Finally the store stockers figured out how to take them out of the case without damaging them and now they gotta re-learn on these new boxes :tdown

But they do look pretty cool

I liked the older packaging better but if this is what it takes for them to sell better with the children (clearly their intention) than I am all for it.

except that Alt's are suppose to be aimed at adults. i can't imagine any kid wanting to play with a toy as complex as an Alt. Hasbro really needs to give it a rest with aiming every tf line at kids, they're not Hasbro's only customers.

Archived