Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

wow a thread about girls. What do I say to that.  I have to post something on that subject especially after the night I just had. I'm a party person and I don't make my toy collecting addiction (yes its an addiction) a big secret so I have to say my toy collecting isn't what turns off females from me. Its my ability to communicate with them. Thats why I try picking up chicks at Botcon. At least I have an icebreaker there. But what r chicks? thats really funny

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew this one girl a few years ago.  We clicked in part because of our mutual love for Beast Wars (and so many other things- even Eternal Champions).  We talked on the phone one night for 2.5 hours after chatting over AIM for a couple.  I took her out one day shortly thereafter.  I definitely faltered, and eventually lost her interest, but my parting gift to her that night was my loose BW Silverbolt.

 

That's probably the geekiest thing I've ever done.  That chick was pretty cool.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was Silverbolt back.

the last girls that came into my room was for my 18th bday they already new but still were blown away when they saw them all

Chicks dig giant robots.

 

 

they really dig it when you dress like one.

Girls completely ignore my collection.  Most of it is stored away anyway but they'll walk right past unicron as if he isn't even there. Probably because they don't want to be ridiculed by him during their walk of shame out of my apartment the next morning.

From what I understand about women, which according to my x girlfriend is very little, girls like confidence in a man. If you want to turn a girl off just act insecure around her. That will most assuredly do the trick.

 

If you act unabashed about your TF collecting they will not get as weirded out. But once you start showing that you are ashamed a girl will be instantly disenchanted.

 

But, by the same token, you can’t start telling her all the little nerdy details of our hobby. “Hey baby, did you know that Optimus Prime is 50 feet tall in robot mode and has an intelligence factor of 10?�

 

Just my thoughts on it anyway.

From what I understand about women, which according to my x girlfriend is very little, girls like confidence in a man. If you want to turn a girl off just act insecure around her. That will most assuredly do the trick.

 

If you act unabashed about your TF collecting they will not get as weirded out. But once you start showing that you are ashamed a girl will be instantly disenchanted.

 

But, by the same token, you can’t start telling her all the little nerdy details of our hobby. “Hey baby, did you know that Optimus Prime is 50 feet tall in robot mode and has an intelligence factor of 10?�

 

Just my thoughts on it anyway.

:pfx x 10000000000000000000000000000000000

Most of the girls that I know, don't know that I collect transformers. Most people know I just have lots of CDs (music)

But, by the same token, you can’t start telling her all the little nerdy details of our hobby. “Hey baby, did you know that Optimus Prime is 50 feet tall in robot mode and has an intelligence factor of 10?�

 

lol ive got this image in my head of me walking into a bar and asking a girl if she likes the look of my superion maximus

it's not a secret i'm into transformers at school, the fact i've told people and the fact i have two shirts and Brawn on my keychain also gives a hint.

 

i'm sure it doesn't make me no go cos i am friendly with people and am part of the biggest groups (most of whom are a bit geeky anyway but not in a tf way) i want a gf but i don't really fancy anyone at the moment and if i want to get to know people more i'll go out to the pub on friday night and to parties. (ones on tomorow which i'm not going to but i'm going to one the night after)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.