Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My g/f gave up trying to understand it, same as I gave up trying to understand her clothing fixation... we both just let it be.  Personally though, I think her addiction is worse because there's always more clothes to buy, but a finite number of TFs... especially when you only collect select lines like me.

This girl at the checkout counter at my local TRU told me that she thought it was "cute" that I collect Transformers.

 

I think she is pretty cute herself so next time I go in there I might have to convert to mac mode.

 

That happens to me all the time, I purposely go to the cute chicks line at whatever store I'm at to see if she'll say anything. Most of the time they say it's cute or that's cool or something along those lines.

 

HMMMM.....I need to start gettin some digits cuz I'm moving into my house this week and I need some honeys to come over and chill :tftongue

My girlfriend likes the fact that I love transformers and have tansformers toys lol. Shes not a huge TF fan, and only watched Beast Wars when she was younger, but she just likes toys like that in general and thinks transformers are interesting..so she approves =) she has no idea how to transform anything though lol..she told me she tried once but failed miserably. Maybe when we have time sometime I could teach her how to transform a couple.

This girl at the checkout counter at my local TRU told me that she thought it was "cute" that I collect Transformers.

 

I think she is pretty cute herself so next time I go in there I might have to convert to mac mode.

 

That happens to me all the time, I purposely go to the cute chicks line at whatever store I'm at to see if she'll say anything. Most of the time they say it's cute or that's cool or something along those lines.

 

HMMMM.....I need to start gettin some digits cuz I'm moving into my house this week and I need some honeys to come over and chill :tftongue

There was a girl named Holly at my TRU that I talked to a few times, and once she opened another lane just so she could check me out (;)).  I don't think she works there anymore though.

oh how i wish i knew more girls like you guys lol..ive had pretty much a lot of bad luck when it comes to girls and my collection...

1 girl i was seeing came over one day, walked into my room for the first time, saw my collection, said "what the funk is this?", turned around and walked out of my house...broke up with me the next day.

countless girls think its geeky so im the "geeky friend who can never be the boyfriend", but they have no problem with me collecting it because of it

and i think 1 or 2 girls at most have been cool with it..one was actually turned on by it..that was wierd lol

I'm just happy I can blame my wife for the fact I collect. She was the one who (accidently) planned a route to a restaurant  which led me past a vintage toy store I just HAD to visit the next day.

 

Ahem.

 

Seriously. She's not bothered and most others who see it think it's either an alternative to stamps or trains or are facinated by the freak factor. This also goes for males too, since I have a wife I'm not really looking anymore.

 

Fun fact: My wife is frightened by Powerglides face.

This girl at the checkout counter at my local TRU told me that she thought it was "cute" that I collect Transformers.

 

I think she is pretty cute herself so next time I go in there I might have to convert to mac mode.

 

That happens to me all the time, I purposely go to the cute chicks line at whatever store I'm at to see if she'll say anything. Most of the time they say it's cute or that's cool or something along those lines.

 

HMMMM.....I need to start gettin some digits cuz I'm moving into my house this week and I need some honeys to come over and chill :tftongue

There was a girl named Holly at my TRU that I talked to a few times, and once she opened another lane just so she could check me out (;)).  I don't think she works there anymore though.

 

 

wow i want to go to those TRU's the only one near me is full of fat chicks

This girl at the checkout counter at my local TRU told me that she thought it was "cute" that I collect Transformers.

 

I think she is pretty cute herself so next time I go in there I might have to convert to mac mode.

 

That happens to me all the time, I purposely go to the cute chicks line at whatever store I'm at to see if she'll say anything. Most of the time they say it's cute or that's cool or something along those lines.

 

HMMMM.....I need to start gettin some digits cuz I'm moving into my house this week and I need some honeys to come over and chill :tftongue

There was a girl named Holly at my TRU that I talked to a few times, and once she opened another lane just so she could check me out (;)).  I don't think she works there anymore though.

 

 

wow i want to go to those TRU's the only one near me is full of fat chicks

There's actually quite a few good-looking girls emplyed at my local TRUs... but since I'm the fat one in that situation (either walking out with an armload of toys or patiently picking through rows of pegs for Item X), I guess it ends up about the same :lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:redface

My girlfriend thinks TFs are cool... in limited quantities. She really misses the days when I only had Alternators because they don't really look like toys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.