Most mature TF show?

Nexus Prime

What is the most mature North American (sorry X-box... er bob) TV show.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most mature North American (sorry X-box... er bob) TV show.

• G1
    • Beast Wars
    • Beast Machines
    • RID
    • Armada
    • Energon
    • Cybertron

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Beast Wars, because of my love of good story lines, characters and totally insane characters (Inferno and Rampage I'm looking at you. (hahahhahahahaahhah)

This also means most mature for the mature fans.   Facts must mean facts.... BM.  Hint hint.

It's hard to pick between G1 or BW. BW had better more realistic stories that were really thought out but when I watch G1 again they did dumb dumb the language down on their either. Some of the stories on G1 have me thinking to myself, "no wonder I was having complex thought at the age of 6."

i said beast machines, it brings up questions, especially how both megatron and optimus were looking for harmony, and both have arguements for their methods.

it is the most mature,

bw second though because of the character backstories and thoughts, depthcharge and rampage and dinobot especially

Beast Wars.

Beast Machines had a more consistent and challenging theme, but it wasn't very engaging.

I'd take things like the conflicted loyalties of Dinobot, the thoroughly evil yet pitiable Rampage, or the powerful yet almost mindless Transmutate as far more interesting than anything in BM.

Plus Beast Wars had some exceedingly mature innuendo. ;)

"Scouting the enemy, eh? Find any new.....positions?"

"Hey! You emasculating fembot!"

"My beloved has many skills."

Archived