Cash to Burn

speedcake

One G1 figure that is sure to impress is Jetfire. I'd go with him. A complete C-9+ Jetfire, though, can be pricey, but is in the price range you gave. I'd say a loose one in that condition with all of his armor including gun clip should run you about $100-$125 on eBay. I'm not sure if Reprolabels has a Jetfire sticker sheet, but a complete original sticker sheet will run you about $40 if you can find one on eBay.

He is near the top of the list, for sure. If I get one, I want it to be as minty fresh as possible. There hasn't been too much to choose from on ebay lately.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as G1 goes, Jetfire, Omega Supreme, Predaking, Trypticon, Swoop.  Those are the ones which come to mind as highly sought after by many.  Those should be in your price range for a good condition one.  Personally, if I only had money for one of the aformentioned item, then I'd choose Jetfire.  I love him so much in fact that I have 2.  :tflaugh

I'd keep an eye out for a large lot on eBay. You can sell the bits you don't want individually and usually get most of your money back. I bought 5x reissue Silverstreaks, sold 4, and ended up at a profit!  :thumb

i suggest you get Cybertron!(you must buy cybertron) i love it's toys   

The ones am suggesting are also my dream guys for TFCybertron heh.

when i sleep i think when will i get

C Optimus Prime

C Ransack

C Jetfire

man i love these guys.

i really think you should get these ones, this will make you a perfect set.

optimus prime is $54.99

Jetfire is $34.99

Ransack is $ 9.96

which makes a total of 99.94 and if you add 15% tax then it will be $114.93

so there you got a perfect set and if you want 4 then add a clocker

that's all i can suggest

hope you like the advice

this is the canadian dollar price

Archived