Cash to Burn

speedcake

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to lean towards G1 Optimus Prime or Jetfire.

Ebay isn't the greatest resource for determining a fair price, at least not so far.

Anyone care to help me out with what I should expect to pay? I do want the best condition possible. I don't think I can expect to be able to get a decent box included in my budget, but maybe?

Also, keep the suggestions coming.

well...

You could get a couple of G1 Gestalts for under that if you shop around, or the iconic characters (Prime, Megs, Shockwave/Soundwave)

What I did was go to tfu.info and just look through the G1 stuff... it's how I've built up my Decepticon Air Force. 

My personal place to go is the End Cap here... I've gotten some great bargains through some great sellers here. 

if your going to get a g1 prime you should try an get the Jafcon edition its got the same stuff only its all black or if your luck the vsx or goodbye convoy set

I'd get BT Prowl but looking at the ?able quality I'd wait next moth for the alt to show up. after that I'd import GF mega size starscream. If not that I'd buy several currently in stores Cybetron figs that I dont own. I have the 2 big guys out of the way so I'd get the voyager and ultra classed guys.

You have to go with the more Iconic G1 figures if you want one of thouse figures that even a none collector (but someone who just casually knows of them) would take note of. Big ones I would look for are Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave. If a reissue Megs is not a problem this guy has a few up on Ebay (and is a great seller I buy all my G1 stuff from him) as well as some other figures (reissue and none reissue) even a shockwave allthough he is 150. I know you said you not a reissue guy but look at it this way more bang for your buck and the one Megs he has up is the reissue in the original packaging. Well hope this helps ya. :thumb

http://stores.ebay.com/www-wheeljackslab-c...genameZl2QQtZkm

and hears his website if your iterested

www.Wheeljackslab.com

Archived