Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

speedcake

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by speedcake

  1. The Seacons are here! The Seacons are here! :clap edited for stupidity
  2. I hope I can make the trip as well, I'll probably only need a little bag to bring back my haul though. :D
  3. Another Cybertron Cannonball for display purposes. :clap
  4. You won it? I was only watching to see what the final price ended up being as basically the same lot is included in the one I won.
  5. yeah, I was watching this auction as well.
  6. The set is missing one small gun. Add in the intact and ok shape box for Snaptrap plus the instructions and a few tech specs and I'm happy with the price I paid. A complete set, minus the paperwork/box etc. recently went for 200. Another one went for 100 though.
  7. :D I really can't believe I got it at that price. It had better show up as advertised or I'll be on the warpath. :tflaugh
  8. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...m=6062480088&ru :clap :mwahaha :tfdance
  9. Cybertron: Cybertron Defense Scattorshot!!!!!!!!!! :clap Only the second one I've ever seen in a store. Excillion Repugnus I'm a happy boy.
  10. Metroplex!!!!!!!!! :clap start checking walmart
  11. Neither do I! :thumb
  12. Cybertron: Cannonball!!!!!!!! And a 2nd Downshift so I can open one. Yay!!!!!
  13. Cybertron: Wing Saber!!!!!!! Shortround Swindle
  14. Arrived today from bbts! woot! MD-05 Thrust Energon Bonecrusher, loose LOC Evac, Jetfire, Leobreaker, scourge Those are my first LOC figures and while kind of cool, not really my cup of tea.
  15. Uggh, I went yard sailing on saturday and found zippo. :( But I DID pick up the following today...erm...yesterday: Energon Omega Sentinel finally! G1 Astrotrain G1 Sinnertwin bot only G1 Rippersnapper bot only, needs new head (somebody got one?) G1 Overdrive bot only eh. if anyone has the accessories they can part with for sinnertwin, rippersnapper and overdrive lemme know.
  16. Cybertron Skywarp Galaxy Force Auto Volt my stupid camera is on the fritz, so no pics. :(
  17. no pics, but here is my christmas haul and the results of my recent trip back to Florida: Cybertron: Razorclaw vs. Steamhammer Armorhide Backstop Brakedown Brushguard Street Speed Team Undermine Wreckloose Brimstone Buzzsaw Crosswise Runamuck Sideways Snarl Thunderblast Evac Leobreaker Mudflap Dark Scorponok Cybertron Defense Red alert Alernators: Battle Ravage Shockblast Wheeljack Decepticharge Autobot Skids (new packaging) Sunstreaker (new packaging) Autobot Tracks (new packaging) Prowl police car (new packaging) WOOHOO!! :clap
  18. Just got home today from my trip to Florida and hoo boy did I ever load up on loot! I hit a couple of KB outlets just in time for a sweet buy 1 get 1 half off sale on a fair selection of energon stuff I was still missing. And of course I loaded up on all things Cybertron. Here is the list, including several bots purchased on ebay and end cap that were waiting for me when I arrived: Alternators: Smokescreen Sideswipe Silverstreak Swindle Grimlock Windcharger Cybertron: Red alert Hot Shot Override Overhaul Ransack Scattorshot Recon mini con team Hardtop Clocker Landmine Dirt Boss Thundercracker Supreme Starscream Crumplezone Jetfire Megatron Optimus Prime Scourge con exclusive Skywarp Energon: Treadbolt Quickstrike Landquake Wing saber (x3, 2 of them are misb) Cliffjumper Overcast Aplha Q Iron Hide Energon Kicker Energon Starscream (G1 colors) Stormjet Grimlock Swoop Scorponok Six Shot Galvatron Cyclonus Dreadwing G1: Twintwist Topspin Ultra Magnus Powermaster Optimus Prime Devastator Re issues: Prowl Dirge Universe: Depthcharge Beast Machines: Battle Unicorn SC 23 Hotshot Fire Galaxy Force: Nitro Convoy Japanese Beast Wars 2: Dirge and Thrust R.I.D.: Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus (now combined into Omega Prime) I may be forgetting a thing or two, but I think that's it. Now I gotta get back to opening up everything and figuring out just where the heck I might be able to display it all. (ok, almost everything, some stuff stays in the pretty boxes)
  19. On the internets, perhaps?
  20. Do you ever buy transformers? :( ;)
  21. R.I.D. Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus arrived. :)
  22. MISB energon Mirage arrived today, hoorah!
  23. Technically not in my posession yet, but yesterday I swooped in on R.I.D. Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus and stole both of them for $10.50 each on ebay. MISB, boxes with "minor shelf wear" so we'll see. hooray!
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.