UK Sightings

ukzarak

The nearest TRU for me is about 40+, maybe 50+ miles away in Aberdeen. I don't know if they do orders. I would go for the reissues and Primus, if they had them in up here, if they did do orders.

-.`',

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has anyone actually bought from tru's website. it's tempting for me cos i live at least 30 miles from the nearest one

i've only ordered from them 3 times, no problems with 2 of the orders but 1 i never recieved and they never answered my several emails. My friend had problems with reissue prowl but that was due to whoever delivered it as it was stolen from the doorstep

Well, wonders never cease - Woolworths Stevenage have Alts Dead End and Swindle, and Cybertron Wing Saber, Soundwave, Override GTS, Excellion, Repugnus and Shortround. Might have a proper rummage in there on Tuesday to see what else they have, if anything.

The nearest TRU for me is about 40+, maybe 50+ miles away in Aberdeen. I don't know if they do orders. I would go for the reissues and Primus, if they had them in up here, if they did do orders.

-.`',

i was talking about the website. you buy online and they deliver.

primus is out of stock but the reissues can still be ordered as they are in stock

If the reissues of Tracks and the others appear on the UK TRU site, then I might consider ordering from them if I can't find them in the Aberdeen TRU. They would go well with Primus and Cyb Smokescreen, especially they are all on the most wanted list with the two mentioned. Be better than waiting for the shops in my area to catch up.

-`';~

Went to Southend today & saw C-Metroplex in Toymaster & C-Soundwave & Alt-Dead End in Woolworths. :thumb

went into my woolworths today and found c. soundwave, excellion and overide gts...

there were others...but i only remember them cause i want them so damm much!!

also went into FP and found that this little guy

DSC00362.jpg

had been reduced to £10...and i've wanted him for time...just wasn't paying the £45 they wanted for him

also as i was walking up stairs i nearly had a heart attack as i saw these...

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

I WANT THEM NOW!!!

just to put aside my PS2 transformers game display box :thumb

C-Metroplex in Toymaster & C-Soundwave & Alt-Dead End in Woolworths

For the love of...they're appearing down in England yet not in the local Woolies here, this is well past a joke. I'm staritng to wonder if by the time my local Woolies catches up to the rest of the UK when it comes to TF's, it will be the next millenium. There's still nothing being released up here.

-.`',

just ask anyone on here if they can get one for you.

btw i've not sent the dvds because i noticed some vital episodes are missing on the box. they should be able to send at the end of the week.

i will pm you with the postage cost once i work it out :thumb

(btw if it's any consellation i haven't seen alt DE yet either)

When im going into uni during the week ill check the woolies that i can go to on the way and see if dead end is there.

I swear its just because of your area of scotland, no offense but you aint exactly near any big shops or that, that i know of anyway.

Archived