UK Sightings

ukzarak

TRUs all over the UK now have Primus in - hence why he's now sitting on my desk :D

And my sister has just gone to America to get me one. :redface

Well okay, not just to get me one, but I dont really care about business trips do I. :tftongue

edit:

Just seen a whole load of new toys at Woolworths in Chesterfield (Just off the A61)

Nemesis breaker, Sky shadow, wing sabre, repugnus, shortound, Optimus Prime and Soundwave being the ones I can recall.

Edit: Ovveride GTS too, I remeber that getting mentioned a fair bit, so I figured id add it (Just remembered what it was)

Oh, and some Alternators... :wtf

Shockblast, yellow jeep and a silver Subaru

(My memories failing me at the minute, so sorry for lack of names)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shockwave, swindle and streak alternators spotted in woolworths worksop for £20 each but still no sign of dead end

toys r us bedford, just off the A421,

20th Anniversary Optimus

Supreme Screamer

Primus

Skyshadow

Wingsaber

Dark Scorponok

Nemesis Breaker

Evac

Mudflap

CD Hotshot

Downshift

Giant Planet Mini Cons

Repugnus

Shortround

and a million or two LoC figures. dosent look like a single one has been sold,

oh and SWTF Millenium Falcon etc.

Well, surprise surprise, Woolworths in Stevenage only had Star Wars TFs in stock. As for my local TRU they had Downshift, Shortround, Repugnus, 20th Anniz Prime, SS/VP double pack, Supreme Stacrscream, Giant Planet Minicons. They used to have a Primus - until I bought him!! Am damn glad I did too!!

If anyone has actually found an Alt. Dead End in their local Woolies, could they show a picture of the toy in it's packaging and the receit as actual proof please. It's fairly suspicious how it's mentioned that he's been released, yet he hasn't appeared anywhere else and isn't even in any of the Woolies computers. Some proof would be good.

Other than Cyb Uni and Skywarp, I've not seen any more TF's in my area. The local Toymaster is waiting on two more TF's though, they don't what ones they are however. I'll find out when they come in.

-.,`'

I bought Dead End back on the 28th Aug from my local Woolies (Solihull)

I can't take a picture because my camera's.......well, crap! There's no point in scanning the receipt due to the fact that on the Woolies computer system, they don't list the different characters, it just says alternators.

To make sure I got him when I did, I phoned the local store direct and was lucky enough to speak to someone who took down the descriptions of the four different models I'd heard were being stocked, specifically DE. He then checked the usual screen info, shelves and then went to hunt through the stock room.

Within about 15 minutes he phoned me back with the good news and had set it aside for collection.

Sorry I can't provide the all important proof, but hey, why would I lie? We're all in this together aren't we?

Fighting the good fight against the obligatory lack of supply and delayed releases. It's the British way!

My advice is to insist they check the stock room, (obvious I know) but in my local, I still haven't seen ANY alternators on the shelves yet!

Happy hunting!

"Big W" Woolworths in Beckton had a generic listing for "Transformers Alternators - £19.99" on their computers, non in stock though.

Here's hoping :thumb

Sunstreaker >>> Sideswipe >>> Dead End

Hmm, that's odd then. I asked the local Woolies if they were getting any TF's in for the Christmas panic, but all they have on their computers are SWTF's of the first Vader and Darth Maul. No Alts., no Cybertron, nothing. Maybe it's just English Woolworths that are getting them in then, it wouldn't be the first time.

I'll keep looking, if I find him, I'll get him and see if I can use my parent's digi cam to let you all know that he's been found up here, since my old web cam has gone kaput as usual. Odd, very odd.

-.,`;

alts are available in woolworths. i will have to check my most local one. (have only been to worksop because of the college there)

Archived