UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing in my local Woolies as usual, but I did notice that they're clearing a large section of their toy area, so maybe they'll finally be getting TF's in at last. I'll check there again the next time I'm in.

-.,`'

well it sounds like you go there often enough asking :lol

btw i will finally have completed the cybertron dvds tomorow. i'll send you the whole set.

i'm not too bothered about the disc cost as long as you equal me up on postage

Pretty much, aye. I've been enquiring there about TF's since they stopped getting them last year. Then again it could just be the usual movie licence and Power Rangers stock they're expecting. I'll keep on looking anyway though, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll find the TF's I'm looking for in town soon.

I'll still need to know the full costs so that I know how much to send, not sure when I would be able to afford it, probably next month, so there's no rush.

I enquired with Epic Heroes on the chances of them getting Cybertron Smokescreen in soon, they aren't. So when the Classics are released, I'll be on the hunt for Cyb Smokescreen as well from that exact time. Maybe this year's Christmas TF hunt might end up being good in this area for a change.

I'm not sure, but I think I saw the repaint Galaxy Force Op. Prime in the local Toymaster, I think. It was hard to see in full, but I'm sure I saw the little Force Chip symbols on one arm. I'll check again when I'm next in town.

-`';.

never got on well with EpicHeroes over the net, the store staff were decent enough but online ive ordered twice and both times there were issues. anyway, Woolworths Coventry has the same stuff as is showing up elsewhere, Prime, Skyshadow, Wing Saber, Nemesis Breaker, Soundwave, Excillion, Override GTS, Shortround, Giant Mini Cons, Repugnus, Swindle, Shockblast, Silverstreak, DEAD END !! who is much nicer in person, never picked up the BT version so nice to add to the ranks.

i like my bt dead end. if i see the alt one i will get and show comparison pics before i decide upon what to bash him into

so the new reissue wave is out. i'm not too bothered about tracks but skywarp and red alert are must haves

I'm very interested in those reissues, very interested indeed. Had a look in my local Toymaster, still no new TF's, just a restock of Cyb Uni and Skywarp. My local Woolies filled the cleared toy area with more Power Rangers and Lego, looks like they're not going to be stocking TF's, I'll keep looking though just in case.

-`'~;

has anyone actually bought from tru's website. it's tempting for me cos i live at least 30 miles from the nearest one

Archived