UK Sightings

ukzarak

Well, if i go to Argos on Tuesday and manage to get myself a Menasor, I will definitely take pix and post them!! Just hope they have got him. Was just thinking that, if Hasbro UK and Argos won't have him, wouldn't his pic in their catalogue be false advertising?

They'll have all that "Product may not be available" disclaimer stuff. :roll

I'll have a look around in the week too. Too lazy for pics, but my word's good! :thumb

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No pictures but he hasn't let me down before. Then again, there is always a first. :roll

The only problem there has been with the Argos catalogue, Transformers wise, is the Armada Wheeljack picture. Have there been any others?

Energon Scorponok and Energon jetfire i beleive aswell, scorponok was shown in index that i know for sure.

And yes i know there is a major spelling mistake in that sentence, and alos dont ask about starscream and siburke :P Im sure you could find out of other people though if you needed to

E Scorponok was in the Argos catalogue from May 2004 to Jan 2005, he just didn't appear until September 2004. There were sightings of him in stock but no one was able to buy him. The same will probably happen here. :tdown

the phrase is customer view. that little phrase has saved me from having to buy dirtboss and crumplezone many a time

I'll be having a look in Argos tomorrow to enquire about what TF's they have. It would be nice if they have something new in for a change.

-Obilvion is too addictive, and maybe too good.

I'll have a look around in the week too. Too lazy for pics, but my word's good! :thumb

Had a look in the Romford Argos & both of the Lakeside Argos stores and.....

.....dun dun du-u-u-u-un.....

.....NOTHING!!!

I checked all the Deluxe, Voyager & Ultra stock. All they had was:

Downshift

CD Hot Shot

Evac

CD Red alert

:tfsad

at least there was no dark scorponok ;)

Plenty still left in TRU though... and loads in The Entertainer too. (They had CD Red alert before!?!) :tdown

I enquired about the ultra and mega TF's shown in the Argos book when I went in to pick up Alt. Wheeljack, he's pretty good once you get past his arms and doors popping off, and the only way they can be bought is if they're ordered before hand. They don't have the names of the TF's on their computers. So it's a case of crossing fingers when ordering them.

-Needed: More shops to stock TF's

Archived