UK Sightings

ukzarak

sorry my girlfriend was buggering around when i left the room.

btw tony the dvds are good quality even with 5 epsiodes on a disc

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Primus reported as spotted at Smyths in Northern Ireland.

Smyths don't have any shops in England/Scotland/Wales, bur you guys get the idea.

http://transformers.proboards1.com/index.c...read=1154346398

btw tony the dvds are good quality even with 5 epsiodes on a disc

5 on a disc? That's pretty good, especially for recorded DVD. How much would you want for the whole lot? The last time I got recorded DVD was the first three seasons of Enterprise, the quality wasn't great and my computer, the only system that could use them, refused to work with them very well. I'm interested though.

-Never enough to watch these days, too much BBC, ITV and C4 rubbish. How many reality shows can they keep on showing?!

i'll have to do some working out on the cost of the discs as they don't come cheap. they probably will only work on pcs and dvd recorders because of not being the more expensive dvd rewritable discs.

btw i'ts not that amazing really. i have got the entire first season of bm on one dvd disc

Finding all of Beast Wars, Beast Machines, RID, Armada, Energon and Cybertron on DVD wouldn't be bad, it's got to be better than G1. I don't exactly hate G1, I've watched it all, but I wouldn't mind seeing the shows that came out afterwards. At most I've seen about 10 episodes of BW, none of BM, 6 of RID, very hard to see, 1 of Armada, 8 of Energon and 4 very hard to see episodes of Cybertron. They have to be better than what's on TV, even if they are heavily dull.

shame i'm not bothered about primus. there are a whole ton of transformers i'd rather have instead

Archived