UK Sightings

ukzarak

Well, i got Alt Sunstreaker and Skids from FP in Lodon yesterday - since they were out of stock of Mirage (dammit), and I will probably look in Argos in the next few days to see if they have Optimus and whatever Mustang they got too. Also in FP, they had white Meister and Blue tracks - both in bubble packaging!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am pissed off that tru won't be stocking alts because when tru uk finally announce they will be stocking tru usa pull the frigging plug

My toys rus has Vector Prime / Star Scream 2 packs , they look good , shame I don't touch cybetron as it sucks just like Armada

I can't put any other way sorry, but you sir are a fool.

Anyway, blitz, fancy getting us all stuff :P i could use a alt mirage...

i will be picking up a few items to sell on back in the UK such as mirage but only 2 or 3 i wont have much space to carry stuff if any at all

My toys rus has Vector Prime / Star Scream 2 packs , they look good , shame I don't touch cybetron as it sucks just like Armada

i will be picking up a few items to sell on back in the UK such as mirage but only 2 or 3 i wont have much space to carry stuff if any at all

Do you have a UK address to post "gifts" to? (ie:your address!)

That's what everyone I know does!  :thumb

Welcome aboard'D!!!  :rofl

I liked Cybertron myself, definitely the best "mainstream" line of TF's in a long time IMO. I may even go so far as saying the best main line since G1. If you're a G1 & Alternator collector (just a guess) then maybe you could check out the "Earth Planet" toys from the Cybertron line? They're the best of the bunch IMO.  :thumb

Out of curiosity though, what lines do you collect Bumblerod?  :schin

I collect ALternators and the MP's, did collect G1 but had to sell it when I got married!!!

The cybertron line has cool transformation and nice styling but I like the toy lines that continue the G1 story or ethos, Armada was like having screws battered into my eyes with a tenderizer!!! lol

Anyway its nice to be here and I must say its a shame Toy r us UK don't carry the Alts although my local one has a stack of MP Prime, hopefully they will have a nice little sale soon. :tflaugh

Swindle is only £14.99 at Argos (alternators) and if any one wants a ble tracks alternator my local sci fi shop www.toyzandgamez.com has him for £14.99 on clearance,

i have applied for a job at argos. hope i get it so i can get my tfs for cheaper

Do you have a UK address to post "gifts" to? (ie:your address!)

That's what everyone I know does!  :thumb

i cant be bothered with that i just want to get alot of stuff for me (old universe, primus a few alts etc) and then if i have any more space then think about scalping opps i mean helping out

i cant be bothered with that i just want to get alot of stuff for me (old universe, primus a few alts etc) and then if i have any more space then think about scalping opps i mean helping out

Don't sell 'em... send 'em home & keep 'em for yourself!  :thumb

I just got back from Alsaka and didnt get anything, all the local Walmart had was a load of Ricochets and some Tracks, picked up a nice Sigma Six Spirit Iron Knife though.

Archived