Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 6/26/09

 

Transformers - Titanium > Cybertron Heroes (6'') > Wave #8 > Asst. #33900:

x1 #33981 Sunstorm (WW Version) {Ebay Seller: tf_fan74t}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 August 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 8 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

53-MyHybridHaul_FOR_6-26-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 6/26/09

 

Transformers - Titanium > Cybertron Heroes (6'') > Wave #8 > Asst. #33900:

x1 #33981 Sunstorm (WW Version) {Ebay Seller: tf_fan74t}

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 August 2009 - VOL 7 - Issue 8 {Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

53-MyHybridHaul_FOR_6-26-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I got skids in the mail today. After some tinkering, I "fixed" the lame extend hand out 1/4" gimmick hasbro calls a punch. He now has a rather nice shooting fist gimmick instead :tfevil

 

if anyone's intrigued, I may post a tutorial, but I have no idea how helpful it would be. The idea behind it is very simple, but the execution was sort of frankensteined :shrug

I got skids in the mail today. After some tinkering, I "fixed" the lame extend hand out 1/4" gimmick hasbro calls a punch. He now has a rather nice shooting fist gimmick instead :tfevil

 

if anyone's intrigued, I may post a tutorial, but I have no idea how helpful it would be. The idea behind it is very simple, but the execution was sort of frankensteined :shrug

 

We're always happy to see a good tutorial. :thumb

I got skids in the mail today. After some tinkering, I "fixed" the lame extend hand out 1/4" gimmick hasbro calls a punch. He now has a rather nice shooting fist gimmick instead :tfevil

 

if anyone's intrigued, I may post a tutorial, but I have no idea how helpful it would be. The idea behind it is very simple, but the execution was sort of frankensteined :shrug

 

We're always happy to see a good tutorial. :thumb

NOOO! that means I have to do work :tfsad

I might as well get on that one then

 

Here it is

Skids' Shoosting Fist!

/\ What he said! The last Jetfire at Target today, and the Power Up Prime keychain basically for free w/ the Target power Coupon, too. Woo!

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 6/27/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x2 #92178 Reverb {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #92177 Scalpel {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Robot Replicas > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x2 #92743 The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers - Revenge Of Fallen > Topps Sticker Fun:

x2 TF: ROTF Sticker Fun Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

DVD(s):

x1 The Pink Panther 2 {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Non-TRU EX Version) - CT05-ENS03 Goyo Guardian {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 RGBT-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

54-MyHybridHaul_FOR_6-27-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 6/27/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x2 #92178 Reverb {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #92177 Scalpel {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Robot Replicas > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x2 #92743 The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers - Revenge Of Fallen > Topps Sticker Fun:

x2 TF: ROTF Sticker Fun Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

DVD(s):

x1 The Pink Panther 2 {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x1 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Non-TRU EX Version) - CT05-ENS03 Goyo Guardian {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 RGBT-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Target}

 

54-MyHybridHaul_FOR_6-27-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Returned Titanium Hotzone and got me a 3rd RotF Superion set.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.