Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

1212e.jpg

I like how you have him just ready and waiting for that fansprojects set. exactly like me :tflaugh

Same here. :tflaugh

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

1212e.jpg

I like how you have him just ready and waiting for that fansprojects set. exactly like me :tflaugh

Same here. :tflaugh

 

My Energon one has been ready for a lllllllloooooong time, ever since the kit was announced.

selling off my Energon Aerialbots. Only 1 shy of the set.

 

I figure just get the box with the uniform colors then jump on the upgrade.

 

Also, with a great amount of bastardry, scored the last Leader Prime in my area today.

selling off my Energon Aerialbots. Only 1 shy of the set.

 

I figure just get the box with the uniform colors then jump on the upgrade.

 

I don't know about that, I say only one matches with Silverbolt. The I'd say the Energon set had 2. I wish they were all the same though. The pink and and maroon limbs don't fit well to me. The dark grey one would have been nice if it had some white on it.

 

Photoshopped:

83930769.jpggalery_image_798_1813.jpg

 

I personally would have preferred them all white.

just picked up ravage and mudflap

I picked up: ROTF figures Wheelie..pretty cool little toy, Ravage, Skids and Mudflap. Question about Mudflap....why does his license plate say Traxx?

selling off my Energon Aerialbots. Only 1 shy of the set.

 

I figure just get the box with the uniform colors then jump on the upgrade.

 

I don't know about that, I say only one matches with Silverbolt. The I'd say the Energon set had 2. I wish they were all the same though. The pink and and maroon limbs don't fit well to me. The dark grey one would have been nice if it had some white on it.

 

Photoshopped:

83930769.jpggalery_image_798_1813.jpg

 

I personally would have preferred them all white.

 

 

Can't argue with that.

How much is the Target set anyway?

How much is the Target set anyway?

 

$30

Thats not bad...

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sat. 6/20/09

 

Transformers Collector's Club Exclusives > Free Figures - Exclusives:

x2 Landquake - Year 2006 {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

x2 Breakaway - Year 2007 {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

 

Transformers Timelines Collectors' Club > Store Exclusives:

x1 Nightbeat(s) {Online Store: Transformers Collector's Club Store}

 

47-MyTFHaul_FOR_6-20-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.