Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

broke down and bought dinobot today,Im not sure how much I like him yet.

 

Yeah, it's an even 5 on my list. I'm either gonna keep it in alt or sell it off.

 

Nice try though.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 3/10/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x3 #8031 V-19 Torrent {Store: Target}

x3 #8033 General Grievous' Starfighter {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 Duelist Pack CLT Retail Tin 2009 (DPCT-EN003 SD/Assault Mode "Ultra Rare") {Store: Target}

x1 Duelist Pack CLT Exclusive Tin 2009 (DPCT-EN003 SD/Assault Mode "Secret Rare") {Store: Target}

 

38-MyNTFHaul_FOR_3-10-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 3/10/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x3 #8031 V-19 Torrent {Store: Target}

x3 #8033 General Grievous' Starfighter {Store: Target}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 CRMS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 Duelist Pack CLT Retail Tin 2009 (DPCT-EN003 SD/Assault Mode "Ultra Rare") {Store: Target}

x1 Duelist Pack CLT Exclusive Tin 2009 (DPCT-EN003 SD/Assault Mode "Secret Rare") {Store: Target}

 

38-MyNTFHaul_FOR_3-10-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OH MY GOD!!! Too much money but I'm now the proud owner of a complete US G1 collection thanks to finally grabbing Thunderwing!!!

I even have his small gun on the way too :P

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

I believe Snape just had a Fangasm.

I believe Snape just had a Fangasm.

 

And hopefully someday more with my previous haul :lol

Wow, congrats Snapes!

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OH MY GOD!!! Too much money but I'm now the proud owner of a complete US G1 collection thanks to finally grabbing Thunderwing!!!

I even have his small gun on the way too :P

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH-OHMYGOSH

 

 

Aw MAN!..Snapes got my screen all sticky! :rofl

 

Grats man! :clap

SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

 

!!!GOD DAM MAN, GOOD FOR YOU!!!

 

 

:uown:

I think these may be my last acquisitions for a while...

 

Ithinkthesemaybemylastacquisitionsf.jpg

 

In the future, all I want is Animated Arcee, the last 6 G1 RobotHeroes & MP Grimlock (of which I'm gonna wait for a hopeful local release).

 

The number of movie figs I'll be obtaining is 0. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.