Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Oh I got a good one this weekend!

 

 

 

It's fully automated!

Turns clear liquid yellow

Turns little pellets into a musshy grey stuff

Not only that it also poses the stuff all over the house without even being told to!!!

 

Yep, I bought a solid door for my collection room, and got me a dog named Phil The Dog.

 

damn you, we have too many dogs already and you make me want another pup -_-

 

be careful, they're more addictive than plastic >_>

 

I drove 1100+ in one day to get him or he was gonna be put down.

 

!!!NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

 

New TFs are on the back burner though exept the real good ones till I get him all trained and caught up on his shots and medacine though. I've had him for 1 day though, and yeah he's a pansy, but he's such a chick magnet that it all works out!!!

 

He's a just a good boy :tfevil

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Meg.jpg

 

Got 10th Anniv. Waspinator & TM Terrorsaur from Satan's Camaro. Along with my friend's :animated Megatron, that we also bought from Satan's Camaro. :thumb

Yeeessss! Welcome to Beast Wars! Evil... triumph!! :argh

 

Preds01.jpg

Preds02.jpg

Oh I got a good one this weekend!

 

 

 

It's fully automated!

Turns clear liquid yellow

Turns little pellets into a musshy grey stuff

Not only that it also poses the stuff all over the house without even being told to!!!

 

Yep, I bought a solid door for my collection room, and got me a dog named Phil The Dog.

 

damn you, we have too many dogs already and you make me want another pup -_-

 

be careful, they're more addictive than plastic >_>

 

I drove 1100+ in one day to get him or he was gonna be put down.

 

!!!NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

 

New TFs are on the back burner though exept the real good ones till I get him all trained and caught up on his shots and medacine though. I've had him for 1 day though, and yeah he's a pansy, but he's such a chick magnet that it all works out!!!

 

He's a just a good boy :tfevil

 

seriously?

 

there better be something wrong with him, putting down good healthy dogs for no reason at all is bullshot :tfmad

Yeeessss! Welcome to Beast Wars! Evil... triumph!! :argh

 

Preds01.jpg

Preds02.jpg

Wow, Caine, those are some nice flowery sheets you got there.

Yeeessss! Welcome to Beast Wars! Evil... triumph!! :argh

 

Preds01.jpg

Preds02.jpg

Wow, Caine, those are some nice flowery sheets you got there.

 

Don't let my gf read this... :redface

The starwars game is awesome you should get it.

 

Saturday Haul.

20-sept-haul.jpg

if you get a sharpie marker u can make snarl's cheeto the wepon that is on the back like i did.

 

I had that bad boy repainted within 1 hour of getting it :tfgrin

Universe Legends Starscream and Onslaught out of boredom, they're nice enough. And Animated Activators Optimus Prime, he is so tiny and cool! Robot mode is lotsa win, but alt mode won't quite stay locked together. Still fun.

WOOHOO!!!

 

my b.a.t. from ST53 came in the mail today!!

 

man this is one of the best joes of the line JMO

 

heres to hoping for some new universe love soon.

:tflaugh

 

Glad you dig him. I picked up three or four in the store and put them back because they just didn't do anything for me. I appreciate the effort, but something was just off.

 

It's probably because I got one in 4th grade and that dork head Brian something-or-other stole it from me and it just brings up negative emotions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.