Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

You know i think you seem to be the only one whos jealous :P

 

The only problem i have with transfans stuff is sometimes the actual stuff confuses me.......I have no idea what code lyoko is or why people want it :P

 

(If you are wondering why I get stuff like Code Lyoko, Skeggy, It's because it is one of those shows I am a fan of and it's a long story, ok?)

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 12/28/06

 

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

PPGZ DVD - "Collector's Edition Volume 1" [Christmas Gift/Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_12-28-06.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Yeah sure, just never seen the stuff round these parts :P

Damn, that Soundwave looks hot. I want it.

 

Transfan2... how's Pridak treating you? Waist Articulation nice?

Demolition team! I dig. Weird li'l buggers, but I dig. Wideload needs a facial paintjob, and I described Sledge as having a sideways "hoodie" to my fiancee...

You know i think you seem to be the only one whos jealous :P

 

The only problem i have with transfans stuff is sometimes the actual stuff confuses me.......I have no idea what code lyoko is or why people want it :P

 

(If you are wondering why I get stuff like Code Lyoko, Skeggy, It's because it is one of those shows I am a fan of and it's a long story, ok?)

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 12/28/06

 

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

PPGZ DVD - "Collector's Edition Volume 1" [Christmas Gift/Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_12-28-06.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

PPGZ.... decent show? also, does the dvd have english subs? i've been thinking of grabbing the fansubs for a long time. i like PPG so i was just wondering...

You know i think you seem to be the only one whos jealous :P

 

The only problem i have with transfans stuff is sometimes the actual stuff confuses me.......I have no idea what code lyoko is or why people want it :P

 

(If you are wondering why I get stuff like Code Lyoko, Skeggy, It's because it is one of those shows I am a fan of and it's a long story, ok?)

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 12/28/06

 

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

PPGZ DVD - "Collector's Edition Volume 1" [Christmas Gift/Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 CDIP Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_12-28-06.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

PPGZ.... decent show? also, does the dvd have english subs? i've been thinking of grabbing the fansubs for a long time. i like PPG so i was just wondering...

 

I enjoy the show and Tvnihon.com has PPGZ Subs for #1 to #18 at the moment and do note, DVD is all Japanese and quoting CDjapan.jp.co where I got it from "Subtitles: None".

 

To see more about it, check this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerpuff_Girls_Z

 

-TF2 (and is KurikoFan2 in the PPGZ Forum world)

Still, nothing can ever beat Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls Doijin for me :) On Monday I'll be getting G2 Megatron and Ironfist :)

whoohoo, just got my classic's jetfire :clap

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 12/29/06

 

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29040 TransMax Vehicle Sets]:

#29042 TransMax Vehicles - Set B [store: Meijer]

 

Transformers Cybertron Deluxe Class Wave #9 [Asst. #80286]:

x1 #81282 Megatron (T-Rex) [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Bionicle - "Barraki":

x1 #8916 Takadox [store: Meijer]

 

Lego Racers - "Cars & Trucks":

x1 #8130 Terrain Crusher [store: Meijer]

x1 #8133 Rally Runner [store: Meijer]

 

Mcdonalds Yu-Gi-Oh GX Toys/Packs:

x2 #4 "Cyber End Dragon" + Pack(s) [Mcdonalds]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_12-29-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.